air in system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air in system

hi guys spoke to you all yesterday about a suspected cracked head or gasket can i just say that the truck still runs but when i take the rad cap off and start the truck the water just bubbles like a volcano ,slim chance but could it be just a lot of air in the water system or is it my worst fear and head defo cracked.cheers

I tried the denial fix too but it didnt work either.

Accept it, it's doomed

Comment

ha ha good answer mate if it is the head where would you recomend for a new one seen some on ebay but dont know what there like any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by brian88883
        ha ha good answer mate if it is the head where would you recomend for a new one seen some on ebay but dont know what there like any advice.
        No contest - Stevo
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by brian88883
          definately no point trying to go cheapy route with an ebay one mate. chances are it'll be the standard type and go again sooner rather than later and you'll end up wasting even more money.

get tony or stevo to sort it for you. you'll get a top job done and won't need to worry about it again.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
          X