Wot colour rims ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New shoes on

Well they are on and don't look as good as my Dirt Devils . I may have a prob somewhere on the brakes/steering on the front as now seems to grab and noise from nsf on braking. Wheel spacers also on and the tyres now stick just past edge of arches , but with so much gap between arch and tyre I dont think its a problem .
    Also now need longer wheel nuts as the studs on spacers have longer threads then the standard ones and the caps have now had to be removed so the tread goes through. Anyone got any spare long taper nuts ?
    Last edited by Vagrant No2; 26 April 2007, 16:36.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

were they flaking? should have autosoled them back to chrome and then laquered them so they did't rust...
      The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by huff_diggler
        were they flaking? should have autosoled them back to chrome and then laquered them so they did't rust...
        Way to bad to polish , very deep pitting and rust in there , no chrome to really save . They had already been painted black before so I had to sand that off to get to the rust beneath .

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          Way to bad to polish , very deep pitting and rust in there , no chrome to really save . They had already been painted black before so I had to sand that off to get to the rust beneath .
          gutted mate.
          The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            Also now need longer wheel nuts as the studs on spacers have longer threads then the standard ones and the caps have now had to be removed so the tread goes through. Anyone got any spare long taper nuts ?
            Rick I got some long Chrome ones if there any use to ya, came wiv the wheels I had of Ian619.

There's always a Payback .... You just won't see em Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Cheers Jess that would be good .
              I went out on M40 and M25 today to see if there was any wheel wobble or anything . Much better ride then on the knobbly muds and quieter even with the side exit single box exhaust . When I got home I found nearly all the wheel weights have come off ! . Going to go back to see the tyre guy on Monday to get them re done . Still , they did not vibrate even with the missing weights .

Comment

Ya need em ASAP ? Do ya want me to meet up wiv ya Rick?
                My moby's on ya answer phone since Norfolk Weekend

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see em Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                X