Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DON'T believe it !!!! * 2

Yes folks, I have had 2 'I don't believe it moments today

1) Thursday the 12th I found a stone had gone straight through the lens of one Hippo's driving lights, luckily I had a spare so digging on the web showed that 'Ring' also make the lights with stoneguards - I contacted them and they gave me the part number and said I could get em from Halfrauds
    I went in on Sat 14th where the muppet seemed to be unable to do anything, but took my details.
    Monday 16th they called and said they can get the guards for £4.02 each so I gave them the go ahead (mug I hear you cry)
    Tuesday 17th they call, the guards are in (yeah right is heard going through my mind)
    Today the 21st I amble in and YES they do have them but the girl says there is a problem (here we go I thought)
    There isn't 1 in a pack, there are 2, so I only need 2 packs (half price - whooppeee )
    So BRACE yourself - THANKS HALFORDS for a job well done (wanders off to wash his mouth out with soap)

2) Parked in Sainsburys and a F**d Galaxy parks next to me - it was muddier than Hippo (ambles off for therapy)
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

ring gaurds
    round or oblong??
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      ring gaurds
      round or oblong??
      Oblong

But you can get rounds too I think.
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        2) Parked in Sainsburys and a F**d Galaxy parks next to me - it was muddier than Hippo (ambles off for therapy)
        now THAT is just wrong!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          ring gaurds
          round or oblong??

Thats just wrong

Comment

I wonder if Gary Glitter has a ring guard or does he DIY and NOT pick up soap?

Comment

Working...
            X