Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow what a difference

wow what a difference with insurance
    im with a certain dog at min n pay 48 a month for my surf im having some probs with them at min as i forgot to send off my no claims discount,alarm verification certificate n my bank details. not for the sake of it but due to wife being ill with new baby thats due 1st june i keep forgetting n they on about cancelling my policy so i phoned lifesure n what a difference in insurance i can get insurance for my surf for 275 a year but because i had probs in past with payments to courts due to ill health i might add i cant pay monthly with them by direct debit.
    as i cant afford to pay out right i wonder if i can cancel my other policy when i got the money saved up. darn id be paying less than half what i do now for fully comp how the heck can one insurance charge so much being a well known company n one ive never heard of till i joined here wants less thats never right.

They need the money to pay for those pathetic,misleading adverts on the telly.

Comment

Certain dog refused to insure me!
      My other cars a QUAD
      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Don't bother with the phone on wheels either
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Admiral won't insure me anymore!...

they renewed a policy when i'd gone to elephant (same company but far cheaper!)

they wanted the money cos i didn't cancel the policy. I thought the letter they'd sent was just a quote.
          I didn't pay and they got frustrated!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            im with a certain dog at min n pay 48 a month for my surf im having some probs with them at min as i forgot to send off my no claims discount,alarm verification certificate n my bank details. not for the sake of it but due to wife being ill with new baby thats due 1st june i keep forgetting n they on about cancelling my policy so i phoned lifesure n what a difference in insurance i can get insurance for my surf for 275 a year but because i had probs in past with payments to courts due to ill health i might add i cant pay monthly with them by direct debit.
            as i cant afford to pay out right i wonder if i can cancel my other policy when i got the money saved up. darn id be paying less than half what i do now for fully comp how the heck can one insurance charge so much being a well known company n one ive never heard of till i joined here wants less thats never right.

I'm with Lifesure too. They also don't require a Surf to be alarmed. Mine costa about £340 fully comp. You also get life time no claims bonus protection.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              They need the money to pay for those pathetic,misleading adverts on the telly.
              OHHHHHHHHH Yessss!!

I don't know how some of you do it. I don't seem to be able to get any quotes below £500....... must be the job?
              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                I'm with Lifesure too. They also don't require a Surf to be alarmed. Mine costa about £340 fully comp. You also get life time no claims bonus protection.
                Thats about the same as mine with Tesco's,

Dont bother with all those t0$$ers that crowd into the back of your car and workout the best quote either, know who i mean? A A
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I'll keep quiet about mine then !!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just don't see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

they can because its all made up figures based on circumstances.
                    thats how you can phone up and get a quote, then say you have been quoted elsewhere for half the price, and most likely they will go ok we wil match it.
                    when i got quoted on my surf with virgin the price was almost 600 a year.
                    so i phoned up to cancell when i got a quote elsewhere at about 400. when i told virgin they said they would beat it!
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

the last insurance company I was with double my premium for no reason at all. Hardly quoted me happy there, think you know who they are.
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

£223 fully comp and protected noclaims.

(payment is by DD through a finance company ? 5% mark up)

I am 36 with +6yrs no claims bonus
                        Truck is 2.4td valued on the policy at £3500

A-Plan Insurance (policy through ensign)
                        Chapel Court</B>
                        Thatcham
                        Berks

RG18 4QL

Telephone

0845 071 1234

Comment

i must admit i found lifesure friendly n helpfull n got good advice not like all the other insurers ive talked to so thats good enough for me n the

Comment

i must admit i found lifesure friendly n helpfull n got good advice not like all the other insurers ive talked to so thats good enough for me n the

An operative from Lifesure is a member on this forum. His username is, coincidently........Lifesure!

Comment

I am with NIG through Lifesure, a car ran into me a couple of months back, NIG have not been very helpful at all in dealing with my claim

Comment

Working...
                              X