Couple of quick questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of quick questions

Hi all, four days into ownership and very very happy with the Surf.
    I understand the bullbars and spots were removed for the SVA, I have the wires from the spots to a single plug, but am unable to find where the end is on the truck, I have crawled under and over the engine bay and grille with no luck. Any ideas?
    Also drivers door lock is tired, and requires some jiggling with key to lock/unlock, am I being petty in asking the stealer to replace it under warranty?
    Any thoughts and or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Dog
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

I understand the bullbars and spots were removed for the SVA, I have the wires from the spots to a single plug, but am unable to find where the end is on the truck, I have crawled under and over the engine bay and grille with no luck. Any ideas?

rewire them - easier for you to sort out and route your own way

Also drivers door lock is tired, and requires some jiggling with key to lock/unlock, am I being petty in asking the stealer to replace it under warranty?

Try getting a replacement key - had the same prob with the tailgte lock - changed the key - problem solved
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

swap the drivers lock for the passenger lock.. much cheaper and no-one ever uses the passenger lock, so it'll be like new.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
        I understand the bullbars and spots were removed for the SVA, I have the wires from the spots to a single plug, but am unable to find where the end is on the truck, I have cawled under and over the engine bay and grille with no luck. Any ideas?
        On my truck its been tucked out of the way down the side of the engine bay fusebox on the LHS as you look in...

Comment

Working...
        X