reg plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joymic
    sos not been back sooner!!! right whats the law , can u put three on the top an four on the bttom, of a square number plate ????
    NO!

have a look on the DVLA site for the law on number plates - show plates you can do what you like, but road plates have to be a specific way..
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

sorted mud!! wasnt sure about the 3/4, pity, there s alot of regs u could have ??? if u could do 3/4? am i right

Comment

sorted mud!! wasnt sure about the 3/4, pity, there s alot of regs u could have ??? if u could do 3/4? am i right

Oh yes - plenty of options, but you'll need a second set of plates for MOT time, and expect to be pulled over from time to time if you leave the 3/4 on the car too...

Comment

my old man has a plate ,, i think its somthing like 5321 mf , which is my initials how could i display them ???????

Comment

my old man has a plate ,, i think its somthing like 5321 mf , which is my initials how could i display them ???????
            Dunno - check with the DVLA - you may get away with all 4 numbers across the top and the two letters at the bottom - as it isn't a standard plate..

Comment

Working...
            X