New addition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition.

My wife gave birth to my first son on monday. William, weighing 6lb10. I am well pleased. The day improved again when my new cylinder head arrived for the Surf. Just thought I would share my good news.

Cheers, Simon.

Originally posted by SimonT
    My wife gave birth to my first son on monday. William, weighing 6lb10. I am well pleased. The day improved again when my new cylinder head arrived for the Surf. Just thought I would share my good news.

Cheers, Simon.
    Congratulations to you and your wife Simon and welcome to the mini-surfer
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cheers, Simon.
      Simon - that's great news, those things can take ages to arrive - you must be so pleased - oh, and you have a son too - bonus!

Seriously though, congrats to you and your wife, you must both, actually all three of you, be over the moon! - nice one!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Cheers, Simon.
        Congrats mate lovely baby boy. Weldon to the misses as well .

Comment

congrats on the birth of your baby boy

Comment

well done mate

Comment

congratulations to y'all
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Working...
              X