• Show
Clear All

Cheating

http://picasaweb.google.com/gerbilsn...ey=kQiLMNPYU1U - choose one
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

do it. i cant take good pictures but i will vote!
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
        Slow down boys, We need to work out some kind of plan or it'll just get messy and unworkable.

Can admin set up a section for it???
        Think your right it would be a good thread and nice to hear what others think of your photoes...

Comment

Ok, something similar to jokes section, with months listed as required and pics entered, ans as said three weeks to enter pics and a poll/vote to run for the forth week.

I guess there had better be no nudity or crude stuff ( I'll get me coat)

the general forum rules to apply.
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot
            I think picaasa types work cos you then don't jam the forum with huge files,
            Rob

Comment

Vatchman's misses got this great shot
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                do it. i cant take good pictures but i will vote!

Anybody can take pictures, you just point the camera and shoot, thats all I do, I just take a lot (2500 in last 10 days) so I get lucky about 10% of the time.
                Rob

Comment

Anybody can take pictures, you just point the camera and shoot, thats all I do, I just take a lot (2500 in last 10 days) so I get lucky about 10% of the time.
                  So your in the running with 250 good pics to use....

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
                    So your in the running with 250 good pics to use....

Yeah, about that, here's a link to this weeks %

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/toyotasurfmeister
                    Rob

Comment

Yeah, about that, here's a link to this weeks %

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/toyotasurfmeister
                      Forgot it was you with the new camera....some great shot on the link ...mind you some have been modified , still think it a good idea.

Mark

Comment

How about 900+ pics from Morocco (and Spain). Just got back a week ago.

Yup, that's my Surf in Africa

Morocco ones start at DSC01384.JPG
                        http://www.mellowstones.net/gallery2...g2_itemId=1475

Comment

Forgot it was you with the new camera....some great shot on the link ...mind you some have been modified , still think it a good idea.

Mark
                          Some??

Most if not all have had the contrast adjusted and been "warmed" up a little as Thats the way I prefer them to look,(and I'm still getting used to the camera functions) and it's only the same as putting a filter over the lens of a film camera.
                          Rob

Comment

Some??

Most if not all have had the contrast adjusted and been "warmed" up a little as Thats the way I prefer them to look,(and I'm still getting used to the camera functions) and it's only the same as putting a filter over the lens of a film camera.
                            Don't get me wrong I like some of them... but you have put up a selection where as I Have only put up the ones I like... and waiting to be slated....!

Comment

Don't get me wrong I like some of them... but you have put up a selection where as I Have only put up the ones I like... and waiting to be slated....!
                              I think only one photo per person per catergory would be fairer, or it will get too confusing, and I don't think anybody will be slating anybody else, as it's all "art" and is in the eye of the beholder etc.
                              And the mods can be in any format, ie infra red if you want coz it will be the photo YOU want to display, so nobody needs to be worried about being slagged, at the end of the day your camera doesn't matter, its only a light proof box.

After all, just coz your trucks got the most mods don't mean you'll win the off road comp.
                              Rob

Comment

I think only one photo per person per catergory would be fairer, or it will get too confusing, and I don't think anybody will be slating anybody else, as it's all "art" and is in the eye of the beholder etc.
                                And the mods can be in any format, ie infra red if you want coz it will be the photo YOU want to display, so nobody needs to be worried about being slagged, at the end of the day your camera doesn't matter, its only a light proof box.

After all, just coz your trucks got the most mods don't mean you'll win the off road comp.
                                Like it.

When do we start?

So if I'm right ? every week there is a new photo and every month we vote on the best pic in that selection?

Comment

Working...
                                X