Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stick this in ya pipe anti 4x4er's

stick this in ya pipe anti 4x4er's
    i went fishing today n local car park guy asked if it was me on the a30 at gosmoor that saved a car from going bang.
    he told me 2 car's had been in a accident n that a 4x4 pulled out the traffic cue to help rescue the one car from catching fire, as the other car was on fire. he pulled the car out the way how many normal cars could n would have done that? this guy's a hero to help when it could have got alot worse for the rescue services.

I hear the fire brigade managed to get the person/people out of the burning car which if the 4x4 hadn't of got the other car out the way would of made their job alot harder
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It's a bit about the person too - lots of 4x4 drivers (read Chealsea tractors) wouldn't think to do that - but most of us lot will!!!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        It's a bit about the person too - lots of 4x4 drivers (read Chealsea tractors) wouldn't think to do that - but most of us lot will!!!
        there was a small accident in Camborne a few weeks back and one of the cars was blocking off a roundabout so i asked the copper if he wanted it pulled to one side but he said breakdown was on its way so not to worry about it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i agree thats why i said the guy was a hero n you prob right alot of us on here would help in any case we could i know i would try to help

Comment

There are a lot of Merc ML class, Disco 3s and RR owners near me, none of whom would get out of their car to help anyone
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
              There are a lot of Merc ML class, Disco 3s and RR owners near me, none of whom would get out of their car to help anyone
              thats cause there scared of getting the trucks dirty or scratched

Comment

i bet mud must be just some 4x4ers

Comment

Working...
                X