No announcement yet.

Watch Out !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Pirate-Storm, was told you went off roading for the first time last week...how was it? I haven't plucked up the courage to go myself yet
    When the going gets tough...The Surf gets going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Hey, Vicki wants a CR-V. That's the funky looking Honda one with the spoiler isn't it?
      Think that is the HRV, the CRV has the picnic table in the boot!!!!
      He's got the surf!! (at the moment)

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Hey, Vicki wants a CR-V. That's the funky looking Honda one with the spoiler isn't it?

HA HA HA that says it all!!
        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Hi Pirate-Storm, was told you went off roading for the first time last week...how was it? I haven't plucked up the courage to go myself yet
          it was great m8 not sure bout some of the people with pasty's n cucumbers where they shouldnt be lol no it was a great day with good people having fun i say go for it m8 best thing i ever did

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_king

Why dont you go and try meavy ford?? its only about 1 1/2 foot get you into it! am starting nights tomorrow else we could go out and find a few but sv1000spilot would probably be happy to go out with you! (just dont follow him too close cos he is a bit of a liablity! ha ha sorry kev!)

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
              HA HA HA that says it all!!
              you are sooooo funny!!!!!!

Comment

Stick your name down for the rtts in september paul you'll enjoy it
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                  it was great m8 not sure bout some of the people with pasty's n cucumbers where they shouldnt be lol no it was a great day with good people having fun i say go for it m8 best thing i ever did
                  I didn't throw the pasty I just retaliated with the cucumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                    Stick your name down for the rtts in september paul you'll enjoy it
                    What happens on rtts? somebody mentioned it last year. I just missed it cos I was on holiday in Newquay in August

Comment

Why dont you go and try meavy ford?? its only about 1 1/2 foot get you into it! am starting nights tomorrow else we could go out and find a few but sv1000spilot would probably be happy to go out with you! (just dont follow him too close cos he is a bit of a liablity! ha ha sorry kev!)
                      At least when i went through i could drive NOT float!!!

Only a liability on a bike although back ends can get lively in the surf!!
                      My other cars a QUAD
                      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

When do you guys normally go out? I'd love to try it but wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Comment

neither did i ninja but it was fun

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot
                            At least when i went through i could drive NOT float!!!

Only a liability on a bike although back ends can get lively in the surf!!
                            Hey i did it when it was deep! (would not do it again with out snorkle and life jacket!) the truck oved it!

Comment

I'm off sick for next 4 weeks, can go out almost anytime. Benson (Michaela) drunkmonkeyboy will be free in couple of weeks.

I'm trying to find some byways round here, found a few round Moretonhampstead i want to look at.
                              My other cars a QUAD
                              (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                              http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot
                                I'm off sick for next 4 weeks, can go out almost anytime. Benson will be free in couple of weeks.

I'm trying to find some byways round here, found a few round Moretonhampstead i want to look at.
                                Did you get that guys mobile? Sounds like he knows loadsa places

Comment

Working...
                                X