Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit Car shows

Who's been to one?

I went up to one at Detling (Kent County Showground?) today, oh it was like being a little kid in a sweet shop all over again, it was great. Loads of little bits'n'pieces to play with and find uses for on the surf. I was lovin it, i might even go back tomorrow there was so much there that i just wasn't expecting to see, i could have spent loads and probably will if i go back =

- £90 15" Pacet electric fan, or smaller for less but i didn't know the size of the surf one.
    - £25 Intercooler
    - £18 Oil/transmission cooler
    - from £12 up to £42 Flush mount and LED fog lights of various types, some E approved some not
    - £?? Untold amounts of electrical goodies at decent prices

Literally bucket loads of goodies, some good prices, some not so good, I just wish i had more money at the mo.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Stoneleigh Kit Car

I was thinking of going to the Stoneleigh Kit Car show on 6th & 7th May.
    Iv'e always wanted a Caterham Severn or similar Kit Car
    I have been to this one before and it is very good, also very large. Lots of Cars, Manufacturers, Clubs and amusments. I think it is £10. to get in and under 12's go free.
    I't would be great if we could all meet up in our SURF's, somewhere on the M6, then all cruise down to Stoneleigh Showground then park up in the same place and also enjoy the Kit Car show of corse!
    I like Orientals

Comment

Working...
    X