Stupid B1tch!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid B1tch!!!

Just been all over the news tonight about a local teenager who advertised a party on the net, at her parents home while they were away on holiday. 100 people turned up from all over the country and trashed the house causing £20,000 worth of damage!

Now I don't know about you, but if it had been one of my daughters, I would be serving time if she had done that to our home. No doubt some gormless little b1tch that just expected a few 'lush' boys to turn up. Talk about thick!!!!

I feel so sorry for her parents, they were gutted.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Copycat
    Just been all over the news tonight about a local teenager who advertised a party on the net, at her parents home while they were away on holiday. 100 people turned up from all over the country and trashed the house causing £20,000 worth of damage!

Now I don't know about you, but if it had been one of my daughters, I would be serving time if she had done that to our home. No doubt some gormless little b1tch that just expected a few 'lush' boys to turn up. Talk about thick!!!!

Yep, they were talking about it on radio 2 today.

Saw this in the Daily mail in the Chinese take-away this evening...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...iff/article.do

Stormforce will be picking bits off it tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Yet another good reason to go for auto transmission......

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat

This was just a couple of miles away from where i live.
        apparently the girl involved only emailed a couple of close girls friends - but one of the invited girls male friends read the email and thought it would be funny to advertise it on "myspace" and the rumour spread like wild fire / chinese whispers, - talking of drugs / DJ's - biggest gig of the north east this year etc etc. - the parents have described it as "house rape"!!

Kids!!! - I'll stick with my dogs thankyou!!
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

That's quite an extreme way of getting rid of the Surf competition - wouldn't it have been quicker for her to pull the handbrake up?
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            That's quite an extreme way of getting rid of the Surf competition - wouldn't it have been quicker for her to pull the handbrake up?
            We will never know...kids are alive and it only a car!

Comment

Working...
            X