No announcement yet.

next mod to stein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will you be able to get at the paintwork to lovingly wash and polish it?

Looks like satan's own daily drive though...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Very impressive. Put my name down for one
      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18
        Surely that can't be legal. Looks like a Rozzer magnet to me. Well macho though.
        i thought that,but then ive seen a couple of land rover with external cages on the road in the last few weeks,so i guess its ok to have them over here.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          How will you be able to get at the paintwork to lovingly wash and polish it?

Looks like satan's own daily drive though...
          ill just have to get someone with small hands to wash and polish it for me.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

I like it, especially done in red, i can see the over zellious plod giveing you a tug tho (if you'll pardon the expression)
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

you can make one of them ! - and there was me all pleased with changing a uv joint on prop shaft - flash g*t!!
              Bunkle
              Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                I like it, especially done in red, i can see the over zellious plod giveing you a tug tho (if you'll pardon the expression)
                ill have to have a word with some mot testers and such just to make sure its legal before i go ahead and fab one up.i can just imagine the fuzz pulling me over and asking me to take it off before i proceed anywhere.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                  ill just have to get someone with small hands to wash and polish it for me.
                  Mark, that's what ya got Grankids for Carwashing Midgets !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

All that big protective roll cage , and he's still managed to ding it by the n/s rear light cluster !

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                      i thought that,but then ive seen a couple of land rover with external cages on the road in the last few weeks,so i guess its ok to have them over here.
                      Another one of my useless nuggets. As long as any protrusions are rounded with no sharp edges, design regs allow it. (Within a reasonable distance of the original bodyplan, might I add).

Comment

best make stein a 4x4 again if your gonna be offroading mark
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

and you get a free place for the missus to hang her washing and a climbing frame for the kids

Seriously though - there's a landy parks near us and it has an Exo from the front doors back and doesn't seem to be a problem for the dibbles. I think the one in the photos may attract more attention cos it's about 9ft in the air!!! or maybe everything just looks high to me cos I'm short.... ??
                          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

can't see why the police would be interested??...
                            might need a bit of modification so the headlights aren't obscured, but apart from that...
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I want one!! Would upset all the freelander owners that refues to move over

Think you could go into business making them
                              My other cars a QUAD
                              (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                              http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                                can't see why the police would be interested??...
                                might need a bit of modification so the headlights aren't obscured, but apart from that...
                                have to agree with you there matt a slight modification to the roof,headlamp and bonnet bars and all should be ok.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X