Landcruiser Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    sorry mate.but the look on your face when you snapped that bolt gives me the giggles every time i think about it.
    you would of laughed even more then when the arb one snapped and the 2 for the steps

That reminds me,get the drill out tomorrow and drill out the bits that are left in there
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      you would of laughed even more then when the arb one snapped and the 2 for the steps

That reminds me,get the drill out tomorrow and drill out the bits that are left in there
      you never fail to amuse me richard.dont snap the drill bit off in the hole will you.hehehehe
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

you never fail to amuse me richard.dont snap the drill bit off in the hole will you.hehehehe
        i'll try not too and if i do i will p155 myself laughing thinking of this thread

Comment

You say tomorrow, but we all know you mean 'in two weeks'!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            You say tomorrow, but we all know you mean 'in two weeks'!
            i must get these little jobs(in my case big jobs incase i break something) before i go into hospital in a couple of weeks.

Hey Vince you'll have a couple of days without me on here not reading post properly and replying to something different..

Comment

i must get these little jobs(in my case big jobs incase i break something) before i go into hospital in a couple of weeks.

Hey Vince you'll have a couple of days without me on here not reading post properly and replying to something different..
              well i hope the op goes well richard and may i and the shirlster wish you the best of luck and hope you make a speedy recovery.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Take a wireless laptop in with you, we'll all be p'ing ourselves trying to decipher your posts after your painkiller 'shots'

Comment

well i hope the op goes well richard and may i and the shirlster wish you the best of luck and hope you make a speedy recovery.
                  Thanks Mark and Shirlster.Just keeping everything crossed that is successfull cause if its not i'm in deep pooh,but i'm looking on the positive side and after 5 months i'll be back to how normal i was 2 years ago

Comment

Take a wireless laptop in with you, we'll all be p'ing ourselves trying to decipher your posts after your painkiller 'shots'
                    ive just had a vision of him trying to type whilst under the influence of narcotic painkillers.pmsl
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Thanks Mark and Shirlster.Just keeping everything crossed that is successfull cause if its not i'm in deep pooh,but i'm looking on the positive side and after 5 months i'll be back to how normal i was 2 years ago
                      you were normal!!!!
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Best of luck Richard - hope it goes well! If your about, you could make a video of all the work, it would be great on YouTube...
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

i'm bad enough after taking what i got here so i will apologise in advance now cause i have just taken them..

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                            Best of luck Richard - hope it goes well! If your about, you could make a video of all the work, it would be great on YouTube...
                            i'll ask the surgeon if he minds filming it and take the vid cam in for him

Comment

i'll ask the surgeon if he minds filming it and take the vid cam in for him

Not the surgery - God, your painkillers kicked in already????

The work on the Surf........
                              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                                Not the surgery - God, your painkillers kicked in already????

The work on the Surf........
                                Stay on track Mud - we done his Surf months ago -you justcan't get the staff these days..............
                                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
                                X