Landcruiser Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landcruiser Springs

If I were to buy Landcruiser springs for the Surf, what model should I be looking at??? Theres a load of choices on Milner's web site.

I have had new springs put on a few months ago, but really want the back to be a bit higher - I've also installed a Transit exhaust that is much smaller so doesn't keep getting battered offroad but I want the back an inch or so higher after the suspension lift I had done a while back...

What can I expect in terms of extra lift from L/C springs and what other considerations will I need to bear in mind by adding them?

Cheers..
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

hjd80 springs from milners.but you will also need vinces marvelous drop bracket kit.give him a pm.oh and longer shocks.this should give you a 5"lift on the rear.and you will also need to extend the rear flexy brake line.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 12 April 2007, 21:32.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      hjd80 springs from milners.but you will also need vinces marvelous drop bracket kit.give him a pm.oh and longer shocks.this should give you a 5"lift on the rear.and you will also need to extend the rear flexy brake line.
      Cheers mate - I have new ES3000s on the back - what will I need to replace those with???

So these springs?
      Rear Coil Spring (pair) 003784 44.00

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        Cheers mate - I have new ES3000s on the back - what will I need to replace those with???

So these springs?
        well i have +3" es9000s.but i dont have any front or rear ARBs. and yes those are the springs
        Last edited by surfenstein; 12 April 2007, 21:42.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

So these springs?
          i put es3000+3" on the rear of mine but some people put the es9000@s on
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            i put es3000+3" on the rear of mine but some people put the es9000@s on
            So not being all that mechanically minded, can I keep the current ES3000s on - and what do I need to do to get +3 inches from them?

Comment

So not being all that mechanically minded, can I keep the current ES3000s on - and what do I need to do to get +3 inches from them?
              if yours are standard es3000's they wont be any good so you will need to order +3" es3000's

Comment

if yours are standard es3000's they wont be any good so you will need to order +3" es3000's
                Oh right....anyone want some used ES3000s????

Comment

Are you going for the bodylift also.
                  Iput +2" es3000's on the front of mine but i should of gone +3" all round i think for that little bit more play on the front.I have taken the arb's off the front and rear also for that extra articulation but got a bit more bodyroll which i don't mind

Comment

my tupansworth.

i have es9000+2" shocks with LC springs and havent had a problem, i also havent extended my break hoses.

and i give it some sh*t off road, with the rear end cocking a leg a lot and have never had a problem.

cheers scotty

Comment

Iput +2" es3000's on the front of mine but i should of gone +3" all round i think for that little bit more play on the front.I have taken the arb's off the front and rear also for that extra articulation but got a bit more bodyroll which i don't mind
                      thats why i opted for the 9000s a bit more stiffer for extra support.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Nah - if you see the bumper and grille thread, there is a list of what I'm planning to do over the next couple of weeks. Body lift isn't in the plan, but picking the back up a little is. I'll probably put ES9000s on the back for the extra £2 each from ProComp, then I'll need to work out the brake lines from somewhere, and is there anything else before I get started?????

Comment

Nah - if you see the bumper and grille thread, there is a list of what I'm planning to do over the next couple of weeks. Body lift isn't in the plan, but picking the back up a little is. I'll probably put ES9000s on the back for the extra £2 each from ProComp, then I'll need to work out the brake lines from somewhere, and is there anything else before I get started?????
                          just put a spacer and longer bolt under the flexy hose where it is bolted onto the axle.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

i have also got the extended braided brake lines from roughtrax

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                              just put a spacer and longer bolt under the flexy hose where it is bolted onto the axle.
                              i got that also

Comment

Working...
                              X