Wanted: climbers, drivers and your charity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nero279
    i got a full bus and minibus license if you wanted to take a minibus instead of surfs
    sounds great. Well if those who are interested in taking part could put their names forward as soon as possible. Also which mountain, or mountains, you be joining me on. I shall be most greatful.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

You should have just used the advert to wipe your arse with. It'd have been a lot less tiring.

Comment

ok, I need to know names as to who will be joining me for this excursion, as to which peak you wish to do or whether you can do some driving. Before the 31st of May, so I can get the submission form in. If you want me to e-mail you the information pack then PM me with your address. It's a little too big to put up on here as a PDF.

Jason_b555 - all 3 peaks

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_b555
          Whilst in a gents toilets I read an advert to take part in The Youth Cancer Trust 3 Peaks Challenge. This involves climbing the 3 highest peaks in the UK in 24 hours. Starting on the 16th of June at the foot of Mt Snowden and finishing at the top of Ben Nevis on the 17th. I'm asking for your all of assistance in whether you can either:
          - Join me in climbing all or just one of the peaks
          - Ferry me from mountain to mountain
          - Or just give genrously and cheer me on

I shall be recieving more details over the next few days, to find out the full requirements, I do know I need to raise over £1,500 though.

Many thanks

:note to self, stop reading the adverts in the gents:
          I might be able to help out, Me and a couple of army buddies. One is a climbing instructor, and ex 22 sas, we do the fan dance in wales every year.
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
            I might be able to help out, Me and a couple of army buddies. One is a climbing instructor, and ex 22 sas, we do the fan dance in wales every year.
            excellent, thanks

Comment

hi, just bump this back up to the top. I'll be setting up a sponser form on justgiving.com in the next few days. Is anyone else interested in doing any of the climbs? Or just helping out?

Comment

Working...
              X