I'm bored!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steveninspain
    I have a question, i think i allready know the answer though, i have a dead surf over here in very hot southern spain, cracked head etc etc, i have a number of options,
    option 1, leave it to rust,
    option 2, fit a secondhand cylinder head,
    option 3, well there is no option because its too expensive.
    answers please, really im serious.
    1st. What do ya wanna do ?
    2nd. Do ya wanna keep it ?
    3rd. Could ya afford to Keep it/repair it ?
    4th. Break it for spares as Vince says.....
    Were abouts in Espana are ya bud ?

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

free holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i was in the uk i would definatley break it, although that would be a shame cause shes a nice truck, but here in spain (Mojacar) theres very little call for surf parts, you hardly see any 4runners around these parts as they were never popular and i am told they are all either 3litre petrol or 3litre diesel, this old girl is the 2.4, anyone know whats involved in sticking in the 3litre diesel??.
      I would like to get her on the road again but funds are definatley limited, shes on spanish plates which makes her worth around 6500 euros when shes all running. I am just about to buy a used head from a chap on the forum, i though it might be worth a go as its not bundles to do the job, but i know how dissapointed i will be if it fails straight away.
      Anyway any of you petrol heads fancy a nice holiday in southern spain?? come and fix my surf and i will accomodate you in my very nice apartment on the valle de este golf resort, very cheap flights to almeria.
      Oh i have a good engine allready, just need to get it out of the other surf!!

Comment

Working...
      X