• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life on mars - Discuss

huh??

so, is he from here or there?...
    was this a dream or was that a dream?..

did they have to rush an ending cos they didn't get a 3rd series commissioned??
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    huh??

got 1st season on dvd when this season was half way through, so was waiting for the 2nd season to come out on dvd...so i'll avoid this thread coz i don't want to know what happens.

but season 1 was excellent!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      huh??

Don't think there will be a 3rd Series, but keep an eye open for 'Ashes to ashes'

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I think its great, but I thought the last episode was a bit of a let down... it was all over the place. I know Sam was supposed to be all over the place, but the whole thing was...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

well in my opinion the first and second series were great viewing,got the first series on dvd,waiting for the second series to come out.great ending to the second series i felt it left it open for a third series heres hoping.now i wonder what other $$$$ they will be putting on instead.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

What a fantastic series.......but what a s*** ending, they must have rushed it coz my head is spinning.

I think he must be from there........or here........or oh I don't know
            Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that there was only the two series filmed, so unlikely to be a third, especially since it would be difficult to justify after that jump off the roof. However, that was a pretty weird ending. Still good though.
              Mike G

Comment

hehehe!!... well, that's one question answered!... i looked away for a minute when he was standing on the roof and then he was back in 1973!...
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Oh No I missed it!!!!!!!!!!
                  I like Orientals

Comment

Never mind, You'll get to go through it all again in "Ashes to Ashes" in 2008!! Hunt's back in 1980's London but with an "out of time" WPC this time.
                    Mike G

Comment

WTF are you lot talking about?

Never heard of it.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I would think it would depend on the water that they find under the surface ....ooopppppps.....thought this was a intelligent thread

Don't know ,never watched it........Any good ?
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                          well in my opinion the first and second series were great viewing,got the first series on dvd,waiting for the second series to come out.great ending to the second series i felt it left it open for a third series heres hoping.now i wonder what other $$$$ they will be putting on instead.
                          I thoroughly enjoyed both series, I did read that the actor John Simm very rarely does a second series of anything let alone a third, so I dont think there will be a third, just the spin off 'Ashes to Ashes'.
                          Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

Couldn't get into it, full of over acting and clich'es!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                              Couldn't get into it, full of over acting and clich'es!
                              Sounds like here!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X