Motorway blues, blusshes and bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorway blues, blusshes and bags

We got back earlier this evening from visiting our daughter in Leeds, normally a 2 hour journey.
    Today however it was 5 1/2 hours due to an accident.

Well the wife was dying for a slash and the service station is 10 miles away, sign flashed by our eyes as we screamed by at 0.000000025 miles per hour hehehe

The wife says "you will have to pull onto the hard shoulder and let me run down the banking to relieve myself"
    "not bl00dy likely" says i "as the emergency services may need to use it if the hold up is because of an accident"

So she has to find something in the car to pee in whilst we zoom down the motorway at 0 MPH as we have not moved for 10 minutes.

So there she is blowing into supermarket bags until she is blue in the face desperately trying to find one that has no holes.

How i chuckled to myself, and gave helpfull suggestions like, stick yer ar$e out of the window.

Eventually she found one, then with a car stacked with a weekends clothing, kids, dogs, shopping etc, she had to try to find room to be able to pee into the bag.

So one child goes in the front seat and moves the chair as far forward as possible.

Wife goes in the back and strarts to de-keg

As she starts to relieve herself she says "its a good job we have tinted windows"

Just at that moment i notice a large coach ahead.
    Luckily i manage to pull alongside the coach and proceed to wind the rear window down lol

Oh if only i could have drove, photographed, and videoed at the same time.

Still, at least it helped to pass the time of day and make a long journey seem shorter.

He, he ,he I would have chucked her out and let her run to catch up when finished, PMSL, next time take a funnel and and old gallon container for "emergencies" he he he .
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

brilliant
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

so funny lol

Comment

CRUEL BARSTEWAD loved it
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            CRUEL BARSTEWAD loved it
            Hey Dave all you would need to do for Val and thats remove her booster seat and then no-one would see her
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X