now they on bout parking prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now they on bout parking prices

just seen local news n think it said torbay on about parking charges will be cheaper for enviroment friendly cars n to put up prices for gas guzzlers, it spose to be on the size of engines etc. what c@@p they going to give us next? bet they dont make the parking bays a bit bigger n one day they might need help off someone who has a 4x4 bet they wont complain then

Edinburgh,s car hating council have twittered on about this for some time. They hate cars in general, but loathe 4x4s.
    Funny thing of course is that no cars cause pollution while parked. Its just another way of raising revenue, with a bit of social engineering thrown in. Its the sort of thing that would make me go out and buy a 4x4 if I didnt have one already
    Сви можемо

Comment

My van has the same size engine as my surf, but is twice the size, and takes up two spaces. So how will that work??
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

aint a clue plumb bob prob expensive if they do it m8 its stupid aint it

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          aint a clue plumb bob prob expensive if they do it m8 its stupid aint it

These people don't think further than the latest bandwagon to increase taxes or raise revenue from the motorist, and claim it to be in the name of environmentalism ( damn, that was a long word, and it's got mental in the middle)
          Rob

Comment

so if we run on veggie then we don't pay cause we're not running on gas
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              so if we run on veggie then we don't pay cause we're not running on gas
              Ha! you wish!
              Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                Ha! you wish!
                i suppose we could park at the entrance and argue our case that we're not gas guzzlers just to p155 them off a bit

Comment

i suppose we could park at the entrance and argue our case that we're not gas guzzlers just to p155 them off a bit

Needs a veggie surf run to 10 Downing St.

Probably get arrested for terrorism though, no such thing as free speech or democracy any more!
                  Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                    Needs a veggie surf run to 10 Downing St.

Probably get arrested for terrorism though, no such thing as free speech or democracy any more!
                    yea that is true this country has gone to the pits and will only go deeper until someone sees sense and does something right

Comment

downing street would then think a chippy outside n want to buy some lol

Comment

yea that is true this country has gone to the pits and will only go deeper until someone sees sense and does something right

Well I hope when the next gen election comes the motorists vote together to show tony b LIAR what they (we) think of his anti car legislation!
                        Rob

Comment

Working...
                        X