Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• land cruiser 4.2 TD M reg aircon pump

Hi all i know this is not surf related

but after all the help you guys have given me with me surf i thought i would ask here first my uncle is looking for a replacement air con pump as his seems to have seized for his land cruiser

does anyone know where i can get one from near the manchester area as i have said i will try and find him one in return for loads of work he is going to do on my surf

ie
    aux fuel tank
    roof bars
    light pods etc

any help or a gentle nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated

when im here has anyone carried out an aux fuel tank installation as i would be interested to hear how they went about it got a rough idea on how im going to work it would like to know if anyone has come across and issues whilst adding another tank

cheers advance keep up the excellent work i have recommended this site to everyone i know with a surf

air-con

Hi can you find out what make the pump is and if you can post a picture or 2 of it as l might have one.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      Hi can you find out what make the pump is and if you can post a picture or 2 of it as l might have one.

bob what have u not got one of lol
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
        He's got some new wheels
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

hi mate will get some pics in the am if you have the right one how much are we looking at

cheers jon

Comment

hi mate will get some pics in the am if you have the right one how much are we looking at

cheers jon

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
              Hi Chris as you know l would trade it all for a clean bill of health, what a lot of people dont know is that all the front end parts of a 3litre diesel are more or less the same as a Landcruiser 4.2 T/D.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
              X