pics from the plains today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    looks like you may of gotten away with it then ian.im trying to upload the vids but its taking ages.
    What i will do is get it all done then take it to tony and ask him to check the coolant for gasses

I need to know as i have alot planned this year
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      What i will do is get it all done then take it to tony and ask him to check the coolant for gasses

I need to know as i have alot planned this year
      yea good idea,peace of mind and all that.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Removed my alternator today (not a very nice job) stipped it down cleaned and refitted it and it works again
        I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven
          Removed my alternator today (not a very nice job) stipped it down cleaned and refitted it and it works again
          Great news .....Should be getting the rad cap and thermostat today
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

glad you got it sorted.i take it you made it home ok?
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

glad you got it sorted.i take it you made it home ok?

Yes thank you, no problem at all, except the horrid alarm sounding.

Spent an hour and a 1/2 pressure washing my Hilux today and it's ready again for the next time
              I Love Wales

Comment

Yes thank you, no problem at all, except the horrid alarm sounding.

Spent an hour and a 1/2 pressure washing my Hilux today and it's ready again for the next time
                only an hour and a half.it took me near on three and a half.mind you i did have half of the plains inside my truck tooyoull have to come to the mountbatten on the first monday of every month,itll give jason and myself someone to talk to.
                Last edited by surfenstein; 10 April 2007, 20:52.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  stripped down the front end......it was only cleaned a few weeks ago

It explains the overheat combined with the NFG rad cap....now to replace it all, new anti freeze and see if it does it again

A project for in the week .....as off to the pub now
                  Btw. Thanks Jon (the caretaker) for helping me strip it down
                  give me a ring when you want to put it back together i am home all day wednesday untill saturday stiil on holiday
                  SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

only an hour and a half.it took me near on three and a half.mind you i did have half of the plains inside my truck tooyoull have to come to the mountbatten on the first monday of every month,itll give jason and myself someone to talk to.
                    That was not clean clean, just mud removed clean

Yes maybe to the Mountbatten, if I'm aloud out
                    I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
                    X