Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres

just bought 2 jupiter 31 10.5 15s £60 each .any idea is this good price and are they any good?
    ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Originally posted by rugren
    just bought 2 jupiter 31 10.5 15s £60 each .any idea is this good price and are they any good?
    Never heard of jupiter but the price seems good. what are they ? Normal road tyres or All terrain or MUD TERRIAN.

sumo.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

ATs
      ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Originally posted by rugren
        ATs
        take them out on the mud and tell us how ya get on and take the pics

Comment

Set of Brigestones A/T

Bought a set of Bridgestones A/T 60 quid each.. in Norwich, at Broadland Wheels, Sprowston Rd, part of the Purr Jaguar garage..
          But i first went to STS, told them i could get them from another supplier for 58 quid each, they umm`d and rrr`d, said oh do them 300 quid all in..
          BW said they want my business, i only drove 100 yards down the road and saved 60 quid....sorted....shop around and tell em you can get em cheaper down the road...
          Dodgy Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave O`Donnell
            Bought a set of Bridgestones A/T 60 quid each.. in Norwich, at Broadland Wheels, Sprowston Rd, part of the Purr Jaguar garage..
            But i first went to STS, told them i could get them from another supplier for 58 quid each, they umm`d and rrr`d, said oh do them 300 quid all in..
            BW said they want my business, i only drove 100 yards down the road and saved 60 quid....sorted....shop around and tell em you can get em cheaper down the road...
            makes a change, usually they'll just say "well F**king get 'em down the road then!" people don't realise the power of word of mouth!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
            X