Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh my aching head

morning all
    Feeling a little rough today so sat at my desk clutching a bottle of lucozade. Although this is all self inflicted though, went out last night with a couple of mates for what was supposed to be a few social drinks and then home on the last bus at 11pm. Anyhow the reality was drinking pints of strange blue liquid, which tasted like pineapple and made you feel like someone smacked you over the head with a piece of 2x4 everytime you took a gulp. Sending stupid messages to people. Leaving the bar at around 1 or 2 am, eating KFC, then walking the 3 miles or so back home.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Originally posted by Jason_b555
    morning all
    Feeling a little rough today so sat at my desk clutching a bottle of lucozade. Although this is all self inflicted though, went out last night with a couple of mates for what was supposed to be a few social drinks and then home on the last bus at 11pm. Anyhow the reality was drinking pints of strange blue liquid, which tasted like pineapple and made you feel like someone smacked you over the head with a piece of 2x4 everytime you took a gulp. Sending stupid messages to people. Leaving the bar at around 1 or 2 am, eating KFC, then walking the 3 miles or so back home.
    Didn't know you were on the rugby circuit!

Sounds like an interesting night out...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

was pretty good, no traffic cones this time. Got a hat though

Comment

morning all
        I have no simpathy for you at all............

......... Didn't think to invite us all then
        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

morning all
          are you sure you were drinking from a glass and not the toilet bowl.mmmmmm pineapple scented barrel blocks..
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            are you sure you were drinking from a glass and not the toilet bowl.mmmmmm pineapple scented barrel blocks..
            lol, I did think of an amusing prank to play though involving toilets. After you come out the toilets and heading back to the bar, take a £1 coin out from your wallet. Tell your friends that you found it lying in the urinal. When they say "urgh that's digusting" Just reply with "ah it'll be fine", then suck it for a bit and then wipe in shirt.
            However after reading this it's made me realise this isn't that funny and it may have been the drink making things seem funny. Just had a giant pasty for lunch now and my head's spinning at a slower speed too

Comment

lol, I did think of an amusing prank to play though involving toilets. After you come out the toilets and heading back to the bar, take a £1 coin out from your wallet. Tell your friends that you found it lying in the urinal. When they say "urgh that's digusting" Just reply with "ah it'll be fine", then suck it for a bit and then wipe in shirt.
              However after reading this it's made me realise this isn't that funny and it may have been the drink making things seem funny. Just had a giant pasty for lunch now and my head's spinning at a slower speed too
              quality
              The benchmark....

Comment

I often find it amusing when the sign in the toilets says "Urinal blocks are harmful if swallowed"
                There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
                  I often find it amusing when the sign in the toilets says "Urinal blocks are harmful if swallowed"
                  yeah you should always chew first

Comment

morning all
                    Sending stupid messages to people.
                    that'd be me then! oh well, it did keep me and my mate amused all evening

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                      that'd be me then! oh well, it did keep me and my mate amused all evening
                      oh dear, I can see these messages comming back to haunt me

Comment

oh dear, I can see these messages comming back to haunt me

Think how funny it would be if Nikki published them on here ......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Think how funny it would be if Nikki published them on here ......

shh, don't give her ideas

Comment

[pulls up the deckchair]
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                              [pulls up the deckchair]
                              I looked through the messages I sent, they're not that bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X