prop shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    thatll be the needle rollers.ive not known them to bend.as long as the caps are full of grease when they are fitted i dont see what the prob is.i think some one maybe making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    now i've read i can drive it whilst repairing it - think i'll have a go myself - thanks clever people - wish me luck !
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
      now i've read i can drive it whilst repairing it - think i'll have a go myself - thanks clever people - wish me luck !
      Good on yer Bunkie just dont be affraid to use a big hammer and a lot of elbow wellie.Its quite an easy job once you get started and the confidence builds.Where abouts in Essex are you? Iv'e got to be in southend on saturday if your down that way and need a hand give us a shout.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        Good on yer Bunkie just dont be affraid to use a big hammer and a lot of elbow wellie.Its quite an easy job once you get started and the confidence builds.Where abouts in Essex are you? Iv'e got to be in southend on saturday if your down that way and need a hand give us a shout.

your a gentleman ! - i'm near tiptree but away for easter weekend, thats why i need to get it fixed! - otherwise it will be "get rid of it, it costs us too much money, get something more economical etc etc"
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
          your a gentleman ! - i'm near tiptree but away for easter weekend, thats why i need to get it fixed! - otherwise it will be "get rid of it, it costs us too much money, get something more economical etc etc"
          sorry to keep going on about it - anyone got an idiots guide/simple steps ?
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Just remove the PROP-SHAFT for now Then enjoy EASTER
            Mark where it joins at the Diff end as well so it goes back on the same way.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
            X