what's brown and sticky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's brown and sticky?

.... yup, a stick.... but also the McCoke that's all over the cab of my truck. Doh! On my way to work yesterday a minibus pulled out in front of me last minute at a crossroads while I was doing 60mph. I left a very, very, very long set of 11's all the way up to the junction with a slight swerve to the left (I know cos I passed them today and they look very impressive) and managed to avoid him but what I didn't realise at the time was the McCoke I'd had sat in the cup holder for a few days had launched it's contents all over the dash, centre console and the flip down controls of my Kenwood.... until I put my hand in it this morning
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

I'd have got the prat & given him a SLAP
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      I'd have got the prat & given him a SLAP
      Don't you mean a bitch slap Marky?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Don't you mean a bitch slap Marky?
        Slap is a new hairstyle sort of comb-over with red cheeks......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
          Slap is a new hairstyle sort of comb-over with red cheeks......

Comment

tbh, by the time I'd come to a stop, my pants were so very close to being brown and sticky also that it didn't cross my mind to go chase him. I looked in my mirror but all I could see was the smoke from tyres drifting up behind me...
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

You want to get it cleaned off the electronics as soon as possible. It'll corrode the cr@p out of any electrical connections extremely quickly.

Comment

Working...
              X