yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They gave me a car for 3 days......fools!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They gave me a car for 3 days......fools!

My local Hyundai dealer have given me an extended test drive of the Coupe III - as my Volvo lease expires soon, so the old boat is off to someone who will MOT her etc.

I don't want to give them this car back, it's fantastic!!! They gave me the 2.0L auto, and will line up the 2.7 V6 next week, so I get to play in both of them and I've found I can get the 2.7 for £17K......including a years road tax (£300) and delivery to my house or office, or anywhere in the UK!!! That's a saving of over £3,000!!!!!!

I'm definately buying one of these now - it's ace!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    My local Hyundai dealer have given me an extended test drive of the Coupe III - as my Volvo lease expires soon, so the old boat is off to someone who will MOT her etc.

I don't want to give them this car back, it's fantastic!!! They gave me the 2.0L auto, and will line up the 2.7 V6 next week, so I get to play in both of them and I've found I can get the 2.7 for £17K......including a years road tax (£300) and delivery to my house or office, or anywhere in the UK!!! That's a saving of over £3,000!!!!!!

I'm definately buying one of these now - it's ace!
    Hyundai,s are sorted. I was driving a top of thr range Santafe last week and it was faultless

Comment

Buy a nice 3rd GEN
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

[quote]They gave me a car for 3 days......fools! [quote]

Not that foolish if they get a sale
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Working...