comon or not so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comon or not so

hi peeps , just a line to mention my horror at the amount of surfs on the road in my area now , i understand that peeps that travel in one or drive one want one but christ .......i fear we are becoming common
    surfs up (in sales anyway)

more the merrier i say. shows one thing they aint going to kill of 4x4's just like that. n shows what good choices were made getting one

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      more the merrier i say. shows one thing they aint going to kill of 4x4's just like that. n shows what good choices were made getting one
      agreed ,
      surfs up (in sales anyway)

Comment

when i got my first surf 3 years ago there were only 3 or 4 around the Camborne area now there are 5 all within spitting distance from me and there's quite a few around town aswell
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I have been seeing alot around saltash too but not seen anyone on the froum yet!! will have to start posting forum calling cards!!
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Yeah, true. I keep seeing many around Penryn/Falmouth area too. I smile and give them the thumbs up, but seem to be getting blank looks in return.

Comment

look out for skull on thursday im going to plymouth n be in plymouth about 12:30
              Last edited by pirate-storm; 17 April 2007, 01:19.

Comment

Must admit - before i bought one I'd never seen many aorund - even when i was looking to buy one i didn't either. Since i've bought one I've seen at least 6 in my local area - mind you i always find that with cars once you buy a certain model thats all you ever see after :rofl:

Comment

Plymouth is full of them. See several around on a regular basis, think I'll join drunkmonkeyboy and put calling cards on them.
                  My other cars a QUAD
                  (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                  http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Nows the time to make your SURF Unique! Wheels, Tyres, Lifts, Bars, Lights etc
                    YOU need to stand out from the Rest to become the BEST
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

look out for skull on thursday im going to plymouth n be in plymouth about 12:30
                      blimey, can't miss that one one in a hurry. There are loads around Poole and Bournemouth, but none are on the forum. May have have to issue tickets for the forum
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Not sure what i'm doing yet thursday as still off work, but if in town will keep a lookout for your surf.

Also see from your profile you like malamutes, have you got one as we're thinking of getting one or two when we move.
                        My other cars a QUAD
                        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Also see from your profile you like malamutes, have you got one as we're thinking of getting one or two when we move.
                          no i havent yet sv but there is a lady i talk to in plymouth that breeds n shows them if youd like to email i can send you the site link from there you can call her she is very helpful

Comment

Well I know one thing for sure my VZN130 will NEVER be common

I’ve added a V6 badge next to the SSR-G bit just so the guys in their Mitsubishi L200 Warriors know what has beaten them from the lights... their faces are a picture (Brand new Warrior v 13 year old Surf) Hmmm thinking about it, do the Warrior drivers realise there is such a thing as a Petrol Surf… no they probably think they are all stinky (chip fat burning) diesels

There are a lot of Surfs around my area now and I’ve seen a few nice lifted examples.
                            Last edited by PDR; 3 April 2007, 12:29.
                            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
                              Well I know one thing for sure my VZN130 will NEVER be common

I’ve added a V6 badge next to the SSR-G bit just so the guys in their Mitsubishi L200 Warriors know what has beaten them from the lights... their faces are a picture (Brand new Warrior v 13 year old Surf)

There are a lot of Surfs around my area now and I’ve seen a few nice lifted examples.
                              Paul were in Cheshire are you mate?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X