• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or This ?

Comment

Just cos you use these
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Oh and I forgot to mention, Simon............

If you dish out the abuse, get ready to take twice as much back !

Comment

Last edited by surfenstein; 1 April 2007, 22:13.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Just cos you use these
            welcome simon hope you enjoy your surf as much as we all do and as its a third gen you might like to use
            Last edited by thecaretaker; 9 April 2007, 23:09.
            SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

welcome mate
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

hello and welcome. be warned, there are many p155 takers on here. it's a problem that needs sorting, but personally, i just try to be a bit more grown up than the others and rise above it.
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Don't use hairdryers as I have no hair. As for the surf gen 3. If the missus had her way it would have been a Suzuki Vitara soft top. I will post some piccies as soon as I get it. Anyway all the hairdressers up here drive the new mini.
                  On a serious note though I posted earlier about the smoke on start up that subsided after a couple of minutes. A light grey smoke. The Surf has been stood for a while. Any thoughts!

Simon.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                    hello and welcome. be warned, there are many p155 takers on here. it's a problem that needs sorting, but personally, i just try to be a bit more grown up than the others and rise above it.
                    same here
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                      same here
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Ricksurf
                        Or This ?
                        It looks like just like the one in the piccy. My daughter has a similar tractor complete with matching trailer and everything. Thanks for the welcome.

Simon.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonT
                          Don't use hairdryers as I have no hair. As for the surf gen 3. If the missus had her way it would have been a Suzuki Vitara soft top. I will post some piccies as soon as I get it. Anyway all the hairdressers up here drive the new mini.
                          On a serious note though I posted earlier about the smoke on start up that subsided after a couple of minutes. A light grey smoke. The Surf has been stood for a while. Any thoughts!

Simon.
                          if its been stood for a while then i wouldn't worry too much about it.Give it a bloomin good service oil/filters/coolant and belts and then sling in a bottle of redex to give the fuel system a clean thru
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                            Just cos you use these
                            Oooh the red one would fit in the glove box. Can I get matching sling backs

Comment

Originally posted by SimonT

Simon.
                              Try a bottle of Redex in 1/4 tank of diesel and drive it like you stole it . Normally cleans the injectors out a bit as Jap diesel is not so good as UK expensive stuff . After that change the fuel filter and air filter .
                              Should do it .
                              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                                if its been stood for a while then i wouldn't worry too much about it.Give it a bloomin good service oil/filters/coolant and belts and then sling in a bottle of redex to give the fuel system a clean thru
                                Thanks for the info. It is going to my mates garage for a service and timing belt change. I have noticed that it has a timing belt light on the dash but I don't know how accurate they are, so I am getting it done any way for piece of mind.

Simon.

Comment

Working...
                                X