Freedom for the whole day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom for the whole day

What a good day this has turned out to be no kids no wife just me and my surf got a bit more done today fixing the spots on got them working had a good bit of offroading on the plain without the this is to bumpy,slow down,i dont like this dad ,where are we going,are we home yet
    Like i said what a good day
    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Originally posted by thecaretaker
    What a good day this has turned out to be no kids no wife just me and my surf got a bit more done today fixing the spots on got them working had a good bit of offroading on the plain without the this is to bumpy,slow down,i dont like this dad ,where are we going,are we home yet
    Like i said what a good day
    Sounds idyllic! - Just fitted extra spots on mine too - and went out for a laugh, on my own - great innit..
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      Sounds idyllic! - Just fitted extra spots on mine too - and went out for a laugh, on my own - great innit..
      Would be nice if this was every weekend but not likely to happen again for a while,
      on holiday now for three weeks time to work on the surf and go and have some fun(on my own?)

Comment

Where did you go jon .......I bet it wasn't muddy
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Where did you go jon .......I bet it wasn't muddy
          over the ridgeway,and the top of pear tree across to easterton bit muddy but not enough,to dry

Comment

Working...
          X