Difference between series 2 and 3 surf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogus
    And that is a total waste of time. as they simply wear them on top of their heads at night or when its not sunny or when indoors. The pocket never actually gets used

Bogus
    My satnav is stored in there,
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      My satnav is stored in there,
      Not for long - now that you've posted that on a public forum, and pics of your number plate - you may want to move it somewhere else....
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        Not for long - now that you've posted that on a public forum, and pics of your number plate - you may want to move it somewhere else....
        I only put it there when im not using it whilst driving, Otherwise its with me or in thehouse.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

nutters!!

You guys crack me up!! I've seen evidence of this 2nd macho, 3rd gen hairdresser arguement a few times on different posts along my travels and I have to say its hilarious. Surely you guys can just agree to disagree!!?!!

Having seen a third gen they certainly look more at home with the modern pieces of s*^t on the roads because of their colour coded everything (and in the case of the one i saw, included the driver) and the second gen looks more like...'get in, we're driving up that mountain...yes...up the side'!!

Of course thats not because I'm biased in anyway having a 2nd gen

Ok I will read the threads u guys have kindly sent me and I'm ordering my head tomorrow can't wait!!

Thanx guys, i'm going to put my sunglasses on and go to sleep
          There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Comment

Working...
          X