Thread poster information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread poster information

I was wondering if it is possible for there to be a post table with the top 10 posters on? A few other forums I am on have these, I think it would be interesting to see who spends their life on the forum?

Not that I would have any chance of getting on it with Koi's 50,000 posts and a few others on here who seem to have bribed the moderators!!!

one like this with all of us on?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/me...rt=posts&pp=30
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

DASLUGMANS been busy
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by nero279

No, one that is on the main page so that you can see straight off who is where on the post stakes, who is in the top 10 for that week.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
          No, one that is on the main page so that you can see straight off who is where on the post stakes, who is in the top 10. That one you showed would take forever to look through. Just an idea??
          Click on the Post column and it puts it in order of post count, then you've got what you wanted.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Oh, I'm 27th in the table. Need to send some cash I think!!!

Comment

I was wondering if it is possible for there to be a post table with the top 10 posters on? A few other forums I am on have these, I think it would be interesting to see who spends their life on the forum?

Not that I would have any chance of getting on it with Koi's 50,000 posts and a few others on here who seem to have bribed the moderators!!!

Apart from me bribing myself, everyone elses post count is genuine
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Click on the Post column and it puts it in order of post count, then you've got what you wanted.

I mean the amount of posts an individual has posted in that week, not how many posts a particular post has had in that week. Do you see what I mean, I'm starting to confuse myself now..

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  Apart from me bribing myself, everyone elses post count is genuine

Only joking Koi. By the way, what did you buy yourself with your own bribe money???

Comment

Well I've moved up to 82nd, must try harder.
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Well I think its a pointless idea. Does it really matter? I think its irrelevant. People read what they want to read, ignore what they want to ignore and post what they want to post.
                      Start creating a top 10 and youll likely end up with all kinds of rubbish as competiton for a top ten place hots up. Who remembers SSRX3.0LTD or whatever it was and how many posts he clocked up in a very short time. I may be in a minority here, but I see this whole post count thing as a total irrelevance. Youll even end up with posts about post counts, now how boring will that be. I mean I know most of my own posts are pretty rubbish and irrelevant but at least I dont make too many.

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

I think i better post less......................NOT
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                          I think i better post less......................NOT

Me too!

Comment

FFS thats a lot of members / posts, where are these people now? Apart from the usual suspects has everybody else sold the Surf?

Comment

Apart from Koi, the rest really are down to the amount of cr@p we can write quickly. See, this post's a fine example.

Comment

Working...
                              X