Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric window

hi all

not sure if i have posted this in the correct place but i need a bit of advise

is there anything that would stop me from replace the passenger electric window switch to the same as the driver side ie auto up/down im also thinking of replacing the rear window switch with the same does anyone know if its possible or are there sensors etc which may cause problems

i am also thinking of adding something similar outside for the rear window or even better electric window on a key fob somehow ?
    sorry if it seems a stupid question

thanks in advance

I think it was bushwhacker was toying with one touch operation for the rear window not so long ago, i'm not sure how that'd work, i spose either some kind of either timed or latched relay system with appropriate limit switches.

The remote operation shouldn't be too hard for the tailgate, if you can find an appropriate fob/reciever. It's have to be a two button /two channel one i would've thought which works all the time a button is pressed, rather than the normal one button push on/push off ones that you see for spotlights and neons or whatever. But if you find something it's just a case of wiring it across the key switch in the tailgate.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Working...
    X