CAP grey guide prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho
    The thing is, regardless of where they've got it from, they're offering you a good price. Personally, I'd bite their hand off if I were you.

Take the money, buy this and you're in profit.
    Im surprised it took so long before someone said this. The man is right, youre being offered a good if not great price and for the life of me I cant see what youre problem is. Maybe youre expecting to get what you paid for it, but I dont suppose youll be complaining when you find a newer, better vehicle for the insurance money or less.
    Seriously I think its a damn good offer

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
      The thing is, regardless of where they've got it from, they're offering you a good price. Personally, I'd bite their hand off if I were you.

Take the money, buy this and you're in profit.
      Sancho.
      thanks for the tip-off. I'd be interested in yours but it's got the rear mounted spare (cant open the back door with a trailer on - which mine has for most of its life!).

My problem is I can't find another decent one for the money they are offering me (except on this forum). Anyone got a nice 3G for sale, with an under-slung spare?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Tallis
        Sancho.
        thanks for the tip-off. I'd be interested in yours but it's got the rear mounted spare (cant open the back door with a trailer on - which mine has for most of its life!).

My problem is I can't find another decent one for the money they are offering me (except on this forum). Anyone got a nice 3G for sale, with an under-slung spare?
        Not mine. Mine is an old V6 with an underslung spare and a permanent coating of crusted t-cut. You wouldn't want it, believe me .

Comment

Working...
        X