Run to the hills stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run to the hills stickers?

What do you reckon? This one shows the truck in blue, but I've done one of the truck in Green, Grey and Burgundy too.

Anyone? If there's demand, I'll get em printed. Was thinking of around 12" x 4", and they'll be a fiver a pop, full colour.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    What do you reckon? This one shows the truck in blue, but I've done one of the truck in Green, Grey and Burgundy too.

Anyone? If there's demand, I'll get em printed. Was thinking of around 12" x 4", and they'll be a fiver a pop, full colour.

LMAO - How the hell did you get a picture of my lovely little ewe Baaaabara???

Has she been putting it about?

And yeah - I'll have one - in blue of course!
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

I like it, but I don't want one though.

Shouldn't you be using your spare time making scanners or shopping for doors or summat?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        I like it, but I don't want one though.

Shouldn't you be using your spare time making scanners or shopping for doors or summat?

That hurts Vince... that really hurts...

Yeah, sorry about the delay but work has been mad lately. You might have noticed all the bl00dy wars we seem to be getting into, with one eye on another one if we dont get our sailors back unharmed soon!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo

EWE what stop Bleating will ya.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Why to you want a blue ewe????
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

pmsl.andy can you get one with the ewe replaced by a tow strop for me,
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                Why to you want a blue ewe????
                Her blue rinse = the older ewe - far more experienced and knows how to please - there's lovely!
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Her blue rinse = the older ewe - far more experienced and knows how to please - there's lovely!
                  trouble is with those older ones, their nails are a bit long......rips the insides of your wellies to shreads.................or so i'm told
                  Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                  Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X