interest log before advertising sale of 2.4 td ssrx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interest log before advertising sale of 2.4 td ssrx

before i try to buy back my surf from insurance company, just really need to know potentially how much interest there would be in the sale of my 1993 (k) 2.4 td auto ssrx. recent accident has meant insurance status of total loss. But it still runs!!! there's 4 road tyres with less than 1000km use although removed, i also have the side steps and towbar. prefereably would like to sell the surf whole... but that's dependant on how much interest it gets!!!!
    Last edited by urbansporty4wd; 25 March 2007, 15:35.

I would imagine any interest would be from a breaking point of view, what do the insurance company want for it, and we might be able to give you an indication of whether there's anything to gain in buying it back.

Panels etc aren't too expensive, but it really depends on whether there's any underlying damage as to whether someone may consider buying it to put back on the road.

If the vehicle is being stored on your land, offer to buy it back for a pittence, when the insurance company decline the offer invoice them for storage, i don't know exactly how it works but a friend of mine has recently done it.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Working...
    X