Forum Name Sticker PRICES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all.

I'll be getting the first lot (the PayPalled ones) to the sticker man tomorrow so hopefully they'll be out to you later this week.

I'm off to Scotland with work on Friday, so wont be sending any more in to him until I get back (about 7th April).

Magnum, I'll look at lengthening your barrel (ooer missus) shortly, and PM the address. Mike, I'll PM my address now. Mitsy, Vatch and any others paying ny post, I'll get yours done ASAP when back from Bonny Scotland.

Cheers ears!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

window sticker

hi, just found your idea for the run to the hill stickers, do you think you could make me a window sticker using the blue surf and my user name?
      it would go on the outside of the window, could you let me know if possible and how much and i will paypal you.thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by alisonb
        hi, just found your idea for the run to the hill stickers, do you think you could make me a window sticker using the blue surf and my user name?
        it would go on the outside of the window, could you let me know if possible and how much and i will paypal you.thanks,
        It's certainly possible...

A fiver *should* do it, but hang on til I get back from scotland as I wont be getting any more done for a couple of weeks. PM me so I remember!
        Last edited by Apache; 28 March 2007, 00:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          It's certainly possible...

A fiver *should* do it, but hang on til I get back from scotland as I wont be getting any more done for a couple of weeks. PM me so I remember!
          that looks fantastic!!! you are a star!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            See thread http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31752 for details.

Went to have a chat with the local sticker company. He thinks that most could be laser cut (in other words, not on a clear backing) like my URL stickers. Based on his sheet material prices, and the amount he thinks he could fit on a sheet, we're PROBABLY looking at £3.50 - £5 each for single colour laser cut of around 400mm x 100mm.

Interested parties please put your name in this thread and I'll negotiate a firm price with him after I've got mine on the truck and photos to show you what they're like.
            APACHE
            Hi its mitsy can u help me out here i need your email address to pay u for these stickers which i cant get because i cant pm u and if u pm me i cant read it not sure what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
              APACHE
              Hi its mitsy can u help me out here i need your email address to pay u for these stickers which i cant get because i cant pm u and if u pm me i cant read it not sure what to do.
              Use punctuation??
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                Use punctuation??
                Cant even spell it let a loan use it , but ok mum i will try harder next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                  Cant even spell it let a loan use it , but ok mum i will try harder next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !.
                  He's an evil evil man isn't he?

The email address I use for hotmail is vickijones72@hotmail.com

Be aware that I wont be getting any more stickers done until I get back from Scotland in a week and a bit's time.

Vatch, haven't received your payment yet mate. Just letting you know incase it's gone astray in t'post.

Comment

Working...
                  X