• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Prices reduced

Stevo has reduced his head prices.
    For guarenteed new heads look no further

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/members_pa...evo/index.html
    Last edited by Koi; 8 January 2008, 17:14.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

prices

The price of the 2.4 complete head kit on the ad should read, £675 inc vat and carriage, saving £124 for the same tried and trusted head kit we have used for years.
    Cheers, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
      The price of the 2.4 complete head kit on the ad should read, £675 inc vat and carriage, saving £124 for the same tried and trusted head kit we have used for years.
      Cheers, Steve.
      Thanks mate but this is a 3.0 head i'm after which is £899 I'l take some time and consider my options

Thank you
      There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Comment

3.0 heads

We now have available a quality aftermarket cylinder head kit for the 3.0 td (1kz) the price is £595+ carriage and vat. The price is for a brand new head complete with exchange cam, valves etc built up and tappets set. bare head kit also available. Genuine Toyota head kit also still available as per advert.
        Cheers, Steve.

Comment

Is replacement head better than original

Just got a 1992 Prado with the 2.4l turbo diesel(In just about mint condition),just in case I ever have to do the head is the replacement head more robust than the original?

Comment

Originally posted by rockcrete
            Just got a 1992 Prado with the 2.4l turbo diesel(In just about mint condition),just in case I ever have to do the head is the replacement head more robust than the original?
            if its the same head as the 2.4 surf then the head is a better design.
            It is the 2.8litre 3l head which is now fitted to the 2.4 surfs when the heads go
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X