She go boom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She go boom!

boom boom boom boom now that I've added a sub I'll stick some pics up weekend. Now have infinity reference 6" in the doors, 6x9s in the rear tailgate and a 12" sub in the boot

Not overly loud as I only bought a little amp (and the sub was a gift....) but definitely sounding good now!

New rear springs (2" lift) at the back next week, Tony if you're reading this I'll confirm a day with work tomorrow and let you know, and then maybe some spots on the front as she doesn't have any. Oh, and some wheel spacers if Tony has any in?

Now, does anyone know how to make it slower? I keep on spinning the wheels at traffic lights/junctions and those tyres aint cheap!

/me <3 my new 3ltr beasty
    Last edited by mooter; 20 March 2007, 01:10.
    I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Originally posted by mooter
    Now, does anyone know how to make it slower? I keep on spinning the wheels at traffic lights/junctions and those tyres aint cheap!

Try putting a drawing pin in your right foot..... that should cure it
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Yep, paint it Burgundy...
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Bring it down here for a day and i'll get the engine swapped over with mine.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          Bring it down here for a day and i'll get the engine swapped over with mine.
          LOL thats what was thinking! show offs!!!
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Aye right enuf, them S**f's are pure dead fast NOT.

Comment

Damn it dude, I nearly shat myself! you don't need to read "She go Boom" as a thread title by someone who you sold a truck to, that I did a lot of work on a few months ago!!

Spacers are almost here! Not by the weekend though, You know this weekend is Linda's 40th party? Won't doing much on Sunday if all goes well!

What colour rear coils do you want, I have Red or Blue in stock......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Damn it dude, I nearly shat myself! you don't need to read "She go Boom" as a thread title by someone who you sold a truck that I did a lot of work done to a few months ago!!

Comment

haha... tell the truth that was the intention slightly misleading thread-titles a go-go!

lets go for red. I like red.

Oh yeah, Linda's bday! Dammit... completely forgot (sorry Linda, you know my memory is bad!) I shall see what i can sort out! What's the plan? Over to yours Saturday night is it?

Comment

boom boom boom boom now that I've added a sub I'll stick some pics up weekend. Now have infinity reference 6" in the doors, 6x9s in the rear tailgate and a 12" sub in the boot

Not overly loud as I only bought a little amp (and the sub was a gift....) but definitely sounding good now!

New rear springs (2" lift) at the back next week, Tony if you're reading this I'll confirm a day with work tomorrow and let you know, and then maybe some spots on the front as she doesn't have any. Oh, and some wheel spacers if Tony has any in?

to late mate them gone

got some spacers here i bought off roughtrax in about jan i dont like them, so sitting in cupboard will sort out a reasonable price if your intrested
                    Last edited by joker??; 20 March 2007, 20:33.
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

maybe yeah. unless tony has already ordered them for me specifically?

what is it you don't like about them joker, just out of interest like.

Comment

maybe yeah. unless tony has already ordered them for me specifically?

what is it you don't like about them joker, just out of interest like.

sorry mate allready gone ,, dont like the feel of them on the steering seems to exaggerate every wobble , maybe its just me , not my cup of tea
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                        X