Tyre size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre size

Quick replies if you can please. I was about to buy a spare tyre cover but thought it might be useful to get the size of my spare first!

The missus went and checked and came back with an uncertain 265/70 R15. As she's not sure can anyone confirm if this sounds about right?

Cheers.
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

Originally posted by dforbe
    Quick replies if you can please. I was about to buy a spare tyre cover but thought it might be useful to get the size of my spare first!

The missus went and checked and came back with an uncertain 265/70 R15. As she's not sure can anyone confirm if this sounds about right?

Cheers.
    Yep - thats right- get one that fits that size or fits a 31" tyre (they are only millimeters apart) thats the biggest you'll fit on a surf without a lift...

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

My Surf hasn't got a wheel cover, and my pal who drives a Frontera LWB ( snigger ) reckons I don't need one cos my alloy spare in "nice"! Does having the spare covered make it less likely to attract vandals/theft, or will they just nick the cover?!

Comment

Originally posted by gillms
        My Surf hasn't got a wheel cover, and my pal who drives a Frontera LWB ( snigger ) reckons I don't need one cos my alloy spare in "nice"! Does having the spare covered make it less likely to attract vandals/theft, or will they just nick the cover?!
        Get a cheap viynl cover -- protects the alloy and doesn't look so inviting to thieves
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Working...
        X