This any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woodzie
    a Strait will do on the back you need the elbow for the front. there is very little room on the front diff.

Then you can tee them in the engine bay and put on a one way valve
    Why the one way valve? Doesn't that stop it breathing?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      100% profit margin isn't unreasonable.

Vicki makes around 75% to 150% usually. You have to remember there's charges and then tax which will knock it back down to 35% to 100%.

To buy the bits from Toyota, I need to actually drive to our nearest dealer which will cost me a tenner, and take an hour or two out of my life to do it. Basically I end giving the money to Toyota, Shell and wherever I buy my pipe from.

However, if someone els wants to buy the bits for me...
      my local dealer about 12 miles away is going to post them to me when they come in
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        100% profit margin isn't unreasonable.

Vicki makes around 75% to 150% usually. You have to remember there's charges and then tax which will knock it back down to 35% to 100%.

To buy the bits from Toyota, I need to actually drive to our nearest dealer which will cost me a tenner, and take an hour or two out of my life to do it. Basically I end giving the money to Toyota, Shell and wherever I buy my pipe from.

However, if someone els wants to buy the bits for me...
        I'll get the fittings and chuck em in the post if you like, it's 5 minutes walk from mine to the nearest hose place, and i'll charge ya what it costs me. Let me know what size pipe you wanna use and if you want us to get a filter for ya, i'll post a few pics of what i done in the mornin and go from there
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          I'll get the fittings and chuck em in the post if you like, it's 5 minutes walk from mine to the nearest hose place, and i'll charge ya what it costs me. Let me know what size pipe you wanna use and if you want us to get a filter for ya, i'll post a few pics of what i done in the mornin and go from there
          If you can get the onions for me that would be brill!

Let me know what the cost is and I'll send you some dosh.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I'll have a wander down tomorrow and see what they can do for ya
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

That ebay link is to a member of this forum.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=5287

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                if the diff is lowered then a straight will go on won't it or not.Only so i know whether to cancel 1 straight that is on order
                A straight one will be fine regardless of whether the diff has been dropped or not.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  A straight one will be fine regardless of whether the diff has been dropped or not.
                  righty o thanks Matt
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

apache, the place i was getting yer onions from doesn't open at weekends, so i'll pick em up monday and pop em in the post then if that's ok.

Do you want an elbow for the rear and a T for the front, or 2 elbows and a t for the engine bay?
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Why the one way valve? Doesn't that stop it breathing?
                      sorry not thinking .....i used the breather that was on the front diff that is designed to let it breath and not let water in
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

apache, the place i was getting yer onions from doesn't open at weekends, so i'll pick em up monday and pop em in the post then if that's ok.

Do you want an elbow for the rear and a T for the front, or 2 elbows and a t for the engine bay?
                        What do you think is best? An elbow for the rear and a T for the front sounds neatest.

Let me know how much I owe you.

Comment

Apache, got them unions for you this morning mate, two 3/8" to 6mm OD push fit elbows and a plastic T to join them with as they didn't have a T union.

£6 plus postage, PM me your address and i'll pop em in the post and let you know the total. including postage.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Apache, got them unions for you this morning mate, two 3/8" to 6mm OD push fit elbows and a plastic T to join them with as they didn't have a T union.

£6 plus postage, PM me your address and i'll pop em in the post and let you know the total. including postage.
                            You have PM...

Comment

I just put em in a jiffy bag with 2 first class stamps.

Call it £7.00 and that should cover postage and paypal fees i would've thought, if you're happy with that. It'll be in the post in the morning i completely forgot about a meeting tonight and had to rush out at the last minute.
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X