Window Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Graphics

I have just got the Mrs a Toyota window graphic for her celica.The one i got to go on the celica was £9 + £2.50 p&p

and i am looking into getting one for the surf but with the website on it and was wondering if anyone else would be interested if i could get a good deal for a bulk order.I am also looking into a price for the door decals also for mine aswell as mine are all sh1te.as soon as i get a price then i will let you know but was wondering if anyone else would like some also.
    If i can get a good price then i would like to add a bit to the price just to donate to the forum

Admin if its not ok to post this ad then please feel free to delete it.

So there's no confusion this pic is of the one i got for the celica and is not
    what i'm getting done for the surf.It will just be www.hiluxsurf.co.uk on it but full window width but if anyone wants any of the same as in the pic i will try to get some aswell
    Last edited by stormforce; 25 April 2007, 17:03.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

try the graphics that did my car for the mac4x4. www.unique-graphics.co.uk
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      try the graphics that did my car for the mac4x4. www.unique-graphics.co.uk
      will do thanks Tim

Comment

are you sure the decals are a good idea i saw how you were rubbing up agains that tree!!!
        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
          are you sure the decals are a good idea i saw how you were rubbing up agains that tree!!!
          its alright cause i ain't going down that lane again unless someone cuts that blasted tree down

Comment

Whos got a chainsaw to bring to the srtts???
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              I have just got the Mrs a Toyota window graphic for her celica.The one i got to go on the celica was £9 + £2.50 p&p

and i am looking into getting one for the surf but with the website on it and was wondering if anyone else would be interested if i could get a good deal for a bulk order.I am also looking into a price for the door decals also for mine aswell as mine are all sh1te.as soon as i get a price then i will let you know but was wondering if anyone else would like some also.
              If i can get a good price then i would like to add a bit to the price just to donate to the forum

Ill be up for one of them Richard...and i have a chainsaw.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum
                Ill be up for one of them Richard...and i have a chainsaw.
                Ok Phil.Matey had to go to a meeting in Manchester so he will let me know prices etc when he gets back and i will get a list of colours aswell and post up

Comment

Richard that would make a Great TATTOO.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    Richard that would make a Great TATTOO.
                    the one i got for the celica is in gold so it stands out on the black and was thinking of getting one for the surf but with Hilux then the toyota symbol then Surf in gold

Comment

Your getting as bling'y as me, when you gonna get them horns on?
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Yep. Wouldn't mind one in silver.
                        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

On a price of 20 delivered to myself as i am getting other stuff for myself the postage is £5 but i will pay that myself . Then posted out to you and including a bit for the forum How does £6-£6.50 sound and that is for a full length screen graphic of www.hiluxsurf.co.uk
                          Anyone that is wanting one then if you can put your names down on the list with the colour then once i have 20 or more i will get them ordered
                          these are the colours that he can do
                          RED - BLUE - YELLOW - BLACK - WHITE - GREEN - GOLD - SILVER
                          Stormforce---Gold/both
                          Copycat----- Silver
                          Ian619-------Red
                          Mitsy ------- Silver
                          Magnum ---- Silver/both
                          Last edited by stormforce; 26 March 2007, 22:17.

Comment

On a price of 20 delivered to myself as i getting other stuff for myself the postage is £5 but i will pay that myself . Then posted out to you and including a bit for the forum How does £6-£6.50 sound and that is for a full length screen graphic of www.hiluxsurf.co.uk
                            Anyone that is wanting one then if you can put your names down on the list with the colour then once i have 20 or more i will get them ordered
                            these are the colours that he can do
                            RED - BLUE - YELLOW - BLACK - WHITE - GREEN - GOLD - SILVER
                            Stormforce
                            Copycat-----silver
                            Ian619-------Red
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Yes please silver for me cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X