Oh woe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Never been to Liverpool before - what a great reason to visit.....

This is Vicki, i just want to say i am totally blown away with the support everyone has given Andy. So tomorrow i am off to trade my VW polo for a hairdresser style 3rd gen surf

I really can't thank you all enough, and if your ever passing Malvern pop in for a bacon butty and a cup of tea.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      This is Vicki, i just want to say i am totally blown away with the support everyone has given Andy. So tomorrow i am off to trade my VW polo for a hairdresser style 3rd gen surf

I really can't thank you all enough, and if your ever passing Malvern pop in for a bacon butty and a cup of tea.
      Put the grill on!!

Seriously though, I've found this to be more than a forum, even if we haven't met most of the people here, I think of all of you as friends, and I think this is a feeling shared by us all here - it's a great feeling to be part of this community
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Awwwwwwwww how sweet . Ill have one to. Actually my husband has just asked me to say weather either of u went to dyson Perrine's school as he comes from malvern and is around the same age.

Comment

This is Vicki, tomorrow i am off to trade my VW polo for a hairdresser style 3rd gen surf

I
          :

Christ, as if the poor bloke hasn't got enough on his plate....
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
            Awwwwwwwww how sweet . Ill have one to. Actually my husband has just asked me to say weather either of u went to dyson Perrine's school as he comes from malvern and is around the same age.
            No sorry, both of us are from Liverpool, though I've been here for 8 years now, and Vicki 4.

I'm gonna arrange a curry and beer night soon, so do make sure you and your husband come to that!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              Christ, as if the poor bloke hasn't got enough on his plate....
              Just the kind of response I expected from you!

You're right though, it's a 2nd gen or nothing!

Comment

Just the kind of response I expected from you!

You're right though, it's a 2nd gen or nothing!

And a Burgundy one at that........
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Ooooohh You Guys, we're in that Grey area again !!!! don'tya know there's Girls present......

There's always a Payback .... You just won't see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

andy & vicky both, I can't help but feel I should have replied to this thread sooner, but when I first read it I didn't know what to say. I can't claim to understand what you're going through, and i'm not going to try and offer advice, but there's nothing strong in bottling up emotions to breaking point, and you both and your son, need to know you've got a release and a 'safe' place to talk and express yourselves and let your feelings out in what ever way works for you.

there's something about this forum and I think it goes without saying that even the people who like me weren't sure what to reply, are here for you.

a problem shared, may be a problem halved but it's still a problem, you know this aint no miracle cure so we ain't gonna expect you not to rant or scream or shout or cry or do whatever it is you need to do again, we'll still be here tonight and tomorrow an next month and next year and.......

if you ever want a shoulder to cry on, or someone to just listen you know where we are.

chin up & be strong

Ian
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Working...
                    X