Oh woe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    I did'nt try as it sounded too Violent for me & there was NO Tree HUGGERS about
    Beating a tree up? Too violent?

I could never get emotional about whacking a tree, so I'd probably judt laugh at someon teeling me to do that.

Now pulling the heads off the cats who are sh1tting on our garden...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

sorry to hear about your dad, i'll be thinking of you and your family

Comment

Andy - its always hard to live up to pervceived expectations of those around you, but noone really expects you to be strong all the time, and you need some time for you to try and sort yourself and your feelings out. I've had and am having some issues, but have to try and deal with them the best I can, and often let loose on my own, in the car on the way home or wherever it's just me - and it's good having people to share your fears and feelings with. So, I think it goes without saying, you are among friends here, this is a great community of people here, and if you want to meet up and have a night off being dad, son and partner and just let it out - then let me know and lets organise something. Stong people let their feelings show, the way you have on here - we're all behind you.
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I know how you are feeling. My dad has been in hospital with cancer for the past 8 months. My mothers health is rapidly going downhill and is nearly confined to a wheelchair and having carers visiting three times a day., and my wifes father died three weeks ago. But you have to remember you have other family and to be strong. I recently sent mum dad and mother-in law a wee ditty. Here it is............

Had an x-ray today. Guess what they found. It was you,safely tucked in my heart. They said my heart is fine with a friend like you in it.

Put a smile on there faces.

Be strong big man......

Comment

Fer f*cks sake! What a day!

Vicki's mum's just got home to find her house trashed. She's been burgled tonight.

Ok, what's next...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Fer f*cks sake! What a day!

Vicki's mum's just got home to find her house trashed. She's been burgled tonight.

Ok, what's next...
              little b******ds need to be hung drawn and kick in the balls,

life will get better mate give it time, my wife lost her father to cancer a year ago she still strugles now but it getting easier,

Comment

I feel for you, mate. Come and scream at us, so you can go back and be strong for them as need you to be.

P
                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

I'm thinking of ya Bud, I have the odd one or two still, a drink or two now & again don't hurt anybody, the last thing ya need right now is more hassle....
                  My Mother nursed my Dad for 12 years with Alziemers & we 4 sons did our bit, but she took a tipple every night & still does nearly 18 years after he died. My mother soldiers on for herself, herself respect & her 4 sons,the Grankids & Great Grankids trusting us to do the right thing for them & in turn them for us.
                  Faith in what we know & were taught "Respect" sadly lacking today ......
                  (unfortunatelly our pets are treated with more dinity & respect)
                  Don't loose yours, or your head.... The hurt & the anger will pass
                  You won't always be cool but try to be Calm !!!!
                  Life moves on & Others will move with you & look to you for comfort & guidance & you will be guided & comforted by others.
                  Above all Parents wouldn't want you to show dissrespect to the Family, their dreams and asperations they spent years teaching us....

You know were we are Bud
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

I dont have the skill with words that would make any difference to what you are going through mate. You will get through it. You obviously care about your family. The anger is from the frustration of not being able to do anything.......so maybe beating up that tree would be a good idea.
                    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                      little b******ds need to be hung drawn and kick in the balls,
                      I'd rather tie the B*****ds between two surfs and use them as a tow rope.

Nothing I can say will make you feel better mate, but were all here if you need a moan, gripe, bitch etc, etc, etc.
                      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys.

In the light of a new day with a clear head, things aint so bad.

Vicki's mums house needs tidying, but nothing has been taken. They'd stacked a load of stuff on a bed ready to take but a neighbour disturbed them and they scarpered. Also, the police think they know who it is.

My dad had a comfortable night and is feeling a bit brighter, and he's in the best place. My mum tells me the staff have been second to none, and nothing is too much trouble. She's getting a well deserved break because caring for him for 12 years has taken it's toll on her too. I'm 140 miles away which makes things harder, but my mum sounds more positive today.

Anyway, cheers chaps.

Comment

Vicki's mums house needs tidying, but nothing has been taken. They'd stacked a load of stuff on a bed ready to take but a neighbour disturbed them and they scarpered. Also, the police think they know who it is.

Anyway, cheers chaps.
                          Let me know where they are and I'll pop round with the surfs to do some towing!
                          Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys.

In the light of a new day with a clear head, things aint so bad.

My dad had a comfortable night and is feeling a bit brighter, and he's in the best place. My mum tells me the staff have been second to none, and nothing is too much trouble. She's getting a well deserved break because caring for him for 12 years has taken it's toll on her too. I'm 140 miles away which makes things harder, but my mum sounds more positive today.

Anyway, cheers chaps.
                            I'm so glad your dad had a good night , that makes everyone feel allot better if u now he is comfortable. I'm sure your so worried but what i did when i lost a very dear friend to cancer at x mas i just went out in the truck for a drive ,put some load music on. I still cry now as i miss him very much and he was just a friend so i cant imagine what u must be going through as this is your dad. Good luck mate hope life gets a bit better for u and your family soon . Mitsy.

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
                              Let me know where they are and I'll pop round with the surfs to do some towing!
                              Anfield, about 500 yards from the hallowed turf!

Comment

Anfield, about 500 yards from the hallowed turf!
                                Never been to Liverpool before - what a great reason to visit.....
                                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                                X