one beefy hilux!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one beefy hilux!!!!!!

hey anyone fancy a ssr-x they are a lovely truck we have one 3.0 blue 79000miles got £800 states inport bull bars £400 heavy duty tow bar £300 cd/mp3 £500 alarm sys. she is fab havent had her off road dont like dirt on her or my girlfriend dont!!!! she is looking for a new home if any can give her one, if any is looking give us a shout on 01264781083 george

Originally posted by dude_i_rock
    hey anyone fancy a ssr-x they are a lovely truck we have one 3.0 blue 79000miles got £800 states inport bull bars £400 heavy duty tow bar £300 cd/mp3 £500 alarm sys. she is fab havent had her off road dont like dirt on her or my girlfriend dont!!!! she is looking for a new home if any can give her one, if any is looking give us a shout on 01264781083 george
    try paying Koi a fiver and posting it in the for sale section where it should be
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You might do better putting your ad in the 'surfs for sale' section and paying your money like everyone else.
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        try paying Koi a fiver and posting it in the for sale section where it should be
        sorry new on the site

Comment

Yes! I’ll give her a new home for free

(there is no asking price so it must be free to a good home)
          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

must be selling the parts of it pmsl

Comment

pay up, then POST SOME PICCIES!!!! and more spec info on the thruck, not the accessories. I need to know if it has plugs for hairdryer and tongs etc.
              If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Working...
              X