Just saying Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying Hi

Just thought I'd say Hi, bought my Surf last week after reading up on them here.
    Got a 2nd Gen 3.0, M-reg, 90k km, in blue, really tidy vehicle and paid £3900 for it from a garage, I'm the first proper UK owner.
    Cannot tell you how much fun I have had with it in the first week. Such a change from the Clio I traded in, been wading through a flood, got plenty of mud on it and smoking the tyres off every roundabout!

Also, I'm down in Devon, anyone know anything about the pay and play site down at Trago? Price and Time?

Cheers Dave

WELCOME to the FORUM. Stormforce will give you more info no doubt
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Apart from the colour .....everything sounds good there.

Comment

BLUE ones are the FASTEST.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

hi
          i live just around the corner from you in exminster i have had reports that the trago site has some big tree stumps in and if i remember rightly somebody ripped there sump off there i hope that is of some help to you.
          cheers shaun
          NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by davidwilson666
            Just thought I'd say Hi, bought my Surf last week after reading up on them here.
            Got a 2nd Gen 3.0, M-reg, 90k km, in blue, really tidy vehicle and paid £3900 for it from a garage, I'm the first proper UK owner.
            Cannot tell you how much fun I have had with it in the first week. Such a change from the Clio I traded in, been wading through a flood, got plenty of mud on it and smoking the tyres off every roundabout!

Also, I'm down in Devon, anyone know anything about the pay and play site down at Trago? Price and Time?

Cheers Dave
            Hiya Dave and welcome to the mad house.
            As for play and pay sites there isn't much down this way.But if you are interested then look in the off road section for the run to the sun in september and put your name down.
            I am going to arrange with S/B/Shaun and clayton about doing a recce on some more lanes down here between truro penryn and redruth if you are interested.
            If there is enough people from this area interested then i can arrange a play and pay day hopefully down here at a local site in Camborne but it will be £20 per vehicle
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hey Shaun, I'm in Exminster too, small world!

Stormforce, could be interested in a run down to Cornwall, used to live in Falmouth so know the area ok. Where is the pay and play site in Camborne? How many vehicles do you need to make Camborne a goer?

Comment

Hey Shaun, I'm in Exminster too, small world!

Stormforce, could be interested in a run down to Cornwall, used to live in Falmouth so know the area ok. Where is the pay and play site in Camborne? How many vehicles do you need to make Camborne a goer?
                i suppose if there was at least 6 at £20 per vehicle just to make it worthwhile for the farmer who owns the land.
                The off-road course is at kehelland where they do the motox but as the motox have 1st refusal on the course i will have to go thru them 1st and then arrange with the farmer.I am more than happy to arrange the play day but after the 27th april i will be laid up for 4-5 months but i will try to sort something if enough want to do it
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                  Apart from the colour .....everything sounds good there.

hehehe!!

Comment

Cheers Dave
                    Greetings.....oh and good choice of colour
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                      Greetings.....oh and good choice of colour

They're under starters orders........................ ..and they're off!

Comment

hi dave
                        we will have to meet up at sometime it is nice to have a fellow surfer in the village so if you see a burgandy surf flashing its headlights it will be me . so now that their are two of us we might be able to go laning ourselves.
                        cheers shaun
                        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

hello and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.( should of got a black one)
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Welcome dave to the forum , hope u have fun . Can we have pics off your surf please it sounds so cool. Apart from the colour of course . He He

Comment

Only got a couple of poor pics will post more as and when.

Comment

Working...
                              X