Site Outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Outage

Site was down to it being hit by someone and altering some files causing a phishing issue.
    The hosting company took the server offline as a safety measure as phishing is an illegal activity on the wwb.
    I got an email asking me to resolve the issue, unfortunately with the server offline neither Andy or myself could access to sort the problem out. After several emails and irate phone calls they reactivated the server last night and Andy has resolved the issue.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Originally posted by Koi
    Site was down to it being hit by someone and altering some files causing a phishing issue.
    The hosting company took the server offline as a safety measure as phishing is an illegal activity on the wwb.
    I got an email asking me to resolve the issue, unfortunately with the server offline neither Andy or myself could access to sort the problem out. After several emails and irate phone calls they reactivated the server last night and Andy has resolved the issue.
    I think we all know that yourself and Lucky do the best you can to get the site up and running and keep it going smoothly but no-one can do anything by the scum that have nothing better to do then to cause problems for others. Thanks to you both
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thank You Koi & Andy
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Now its UP & Running & the STRESS is over you deserve a well earned Break.

As a Community we managed to take other Measures 1stly We used Tonyns 4x4 Forum then we moved onto Yotatech. Then MATTF brought us http://bauchan.org/forum/index.php Most of us now know what to do if this was to happen again.

Well done to all involved.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Obviously now we know about MORRS Site http://www.hiluxsurf.eu/
          We should all be happy
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

no site!

thank god you are back! i am fairly new to site and not posted before, i've been lost without you! you have given good advice on all manner of surf things, most people back off when you mention the dreaded import! followed advice and greased up the front nipples, no crunching now! a big thanks to everyone, will hopefully have something interesting to say one day, bye!

Comment

nice one guys - good work!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by alisonb
                thank god you are back! i am fairly new to site and not posted before, i've been lost without you! you have given good advice on all manner of surf things, most people back off when you mention the dreaded import! followed advice and greased up the front nipples, no crunching now! a big thanks to everyone, will hopefully have something interesting to say one day, bye!
                ALISON welcome! Don't be afraid to ask but try using the SEARCH TAB as this may save time.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Alison, can you tell me your technique for greasing your nipples please??

Comment

greasy nipples

i get my husband to do it while i make the coffee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                      Alison, can you tell me your technique for greasing your nipples please??
                      Here we go, back to normal
                      Stella Artois

Comment

i get my husband to do it while i make the coffee!!!

At least you have a sence of humour.

Welcome to the forum. Beware, it is a madhouse!!

Comment

most people back off when you mention the dreaded import!
                          Thankfully attitudes seem to be changing. My local Toyota Dealer has been very helpful with the last few imports I’ve had and the Motor Factors said “no problem, we are all geared up to cater for imports” last time I was in there.

To be honest they’d be fools to miss out on the opportunity as imports are now big business.
                          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

BIG UP TO NIGEL AND ANDY.as without this site i would of been tucking into my elbows by now.also a big thank you to marky, matt,tonyn and morr for providing back up during tense times.cheers guys
                            Last edited by surfenstein; 14 March 2007, 19:38.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

I was past me elbows ! Iwas licking windows ! Just couldn't get the back one clean
                              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                              X