yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workshop manual for the 3VZ-E (V6 Petrol Engine)???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workshop manual for the 3VZ-E (V6 Petrol Engine)???

Does anyone know where I can get a workshop manual either as a download or book for my 1994 3.0 V6.
    I have an oil leak and need to identify the various items on the passenger’s side of the engine. Looks to be leaking either around the oil filter or that other “thing” bolted to the same side of the engine…. It has a rubber hose coming from it (which could be where it is leaking)
    (View is looking up from underneath, yellow item is the oil filter)

Just want to know what the round shiny canister with the rubber hose coming from it is (top right quarter of photo)

Thanks,

Paul
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

You can get a Haynes manual for it. I have one. Post the photo and I will look in the manual, if one of the clever boys doesn't tell you what it is straight away.

Comment

A service manual online here.

http://personal.utulsa.edu/~nathan-b...sm/engine.html

Comment

A very big thanks to you guys, that is exactly what I’ve been searching for.

Sancho, do you have an ISBN (serial #) for that Haynes manual, please.

The item in question is the “Oil Cooler” and it has two hoses coming from it so that is an obvious place to look for a leak, then the ‘O’ ring and gaskets that hold the oil cooler to the engine block.

There is nothing else bolted to that side of the engine block so it has to be coming from either the oil cooler, oil filter or the sump gasket… I can see oil on that side of the sump.

At least I now know what to look for.

Once again, many thanks

Regards,

Paul
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
        X