Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Leave your brain at home' day

What is it with people?!

The same roundabout the missus had her micra written off a couple of years ago. I was entering it to go straight ahead today when a Disco came from the left. I braked and leaned on the horn to face a torrent of abuse by the 20 something young lady driving. Well, sorry for knowing how to use a roundabout, you silly b1tch!

Then not five minutes later, some old fart in an Astra pulls out of a side road in front of me. Hard on the brakes, deep breath. He must be in a hurry yes? Oh nooooo.... He proceeds to let every bu66er we come across out of side roads etc!

THEN, I get back to work and find at least two of the hard to find parking spaces have cars parked over the white marker lines taking both spaces out!

F#**#$ C&*%!!!!

It I wasn't busy, I'd go home and kick things!!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

I get days like that, You blow your horn at them for being in the wrong & you get a shed load of ABUSE I had one guy have a go at me as i didnt let him in, At the next set of lights he comes over to me so i pull a screwdriver for protection which he clocked then he went away. Theres too many BRAIN DEAD drivers on the roads these days
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Just been doing some work at my daughters house today and this morning I parked on the road at the end of her drive so that she could get out for work.
      After going home for lunch I went back and parked on her drive to unload, an hour later a driverless car came down the road and after hitting the next doors car smashed straight into the wall exactly where my car had been all morning and would have been an hour later.
      I had a look inside and it was an auto, handbrake off and left in reverse.
      Lucky or what!!!
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        What is it with people?!

The same roundabout the missus had her micra written off a couple of years ago. I was entering it to go straight ahead today when a Disco came from the left. I braked and leaned on the horn to face a torrent of abuse by the 20 something young lady driving. Well, sorry for knowing how to use a roundabout, you silly b1tch!

Then not five minutes later, some old fart in an Astra pulls out of a side road in front of me. Hard on the brakes, deep breath. He must be in a hurry yes? Oh nooooo.... He proceeds to let every bu66er we come across out of side roads etc!

THEN, I get back to work and find at least two of the hard to find parking spaces have cars parked over the white marker lines taking both spaces out!

F#**#$ C&*%!!!!

It I wasn't busy, I'd go home and kick things!!!
        You need train horns. The ones i had from the states have rid me of all traces of road rage. Someone pi$$es me off, i scare the hell out of them, and it puts the biggest grin on my chops. Nowadays i actually will someone to pull daft stunts in front of me.
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Friday was a bit like that...White van man reverses onto main road in front of me....Two school kids run in front...Dog runs to edge of road then stops and sniggers..Pile of poo Surf makes more steam than Jellystone national park and nice passer by asks......."is it over heating mate"

AAAAAAAAARGH

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
            Surf makes more steam than Jellystone national park and nice passer by asks......."is it over heating mate"
            I hope you replied "No, I'm trying to cook a pack of Uncle Ben's, you dim witted f***!!!"
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Clearly the driver of what looked like an Astra (oh how I love those heaps NOT) on the roundabout above the M23 for Gatwick had left his brain somewhere else.

It's the first time I have driven under the roundabout and seen the roof of a vehicle on the junction

The muppet had got the passenger side on something like a crash barrier putting the car at an angle and blocking the whole junction
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
              X