Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Holiday ?

Is it a BANK HOLIDAY or are you lot SKIVING
    Most users ever online was 169, 22nd October 2006 at 10:24.
    marky, andy, AuldNick, Ballibeg, Billy-No-Money, Brit in Thailand, BUSHWHACKER, CaptainBeaky, dude_i_rock, FISH EAGLE, jamsironwork, jotto, legendgamesmaster, monsterer, PDR, plumb bob, Sancho, snakeguy, stormforce1067, surf129, The Hornet, TwoBoard, vatchman
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    Is it a BANK HOLIDAY or are you lot SKIVING
    Most users ever online was 169, 22nd October 2006 at 10:24.
    marky, andy, AuldNick, Ballibeg, Billy-No-Money, Brit in Thailand, BUSHWHACKER, CaptainBeaky, dude_i_rock, FISH EAGLE, jamsironwork, jotto, legendgamesmaster, monsterer, PDR, plumb bob, Sancho, snakeguy, stormforce1067, surf129, The Hornet, TwoBoard, vatchman

It's lunch time !

Anyway, I went to work today but the house owners have given me the wrong key to let myself in, so I left a note and come home.

Comment

No work at the moment, well not for the last 3 weeks, the guy I was working for has done a bunk owing me money, have 2 surfs and a Landcruiser to work on but it's raining.

Well thats my excuse sorted.

Comment

I do most of my surfing at work. I could do my days work in an hour. As I have to be there for the day it seems reasonable I relieve my boredom by playing on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hornet
          I do most of my surfing at work. I could do my days work in an hour. As I have to be there for the day it seems reasonable I relieve my boredom by playing on the net.
          Giz a job
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Came off shift 6 this morning, not due back until Friday.
            But then I'm on overtime for the rest of the month, 1 1/2 days off every 8 days.
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
            X